8 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
joerc says

I am looking for someone experienced with Wordpress to help me ‘tweak’ or customize two Wordpress themes I have purchased. The changes are really minor and shouldn’t be complicated or take too long.

The person I am looking for must be located in the USA so that we can discuss the project over the phone.

Let me know if interested and please provide your contact information.

Thank you in advance,

Joe.

1531 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
webdesignerart says

I am looking for someone experienced with Wordpress to help me ‘tweak’ or customize two Wordpress themes I have purchased. The changes are really minor and shouldn’t be complicated or take too long.

The person I am looking for must be located in the USA so that we can discuss the project over the phone.

Let me know if interested and please provide your contact information.

Thank you in advance,

Joe.

Buddy there is no problem to deal freelancers with any country atlease in 20th century, you just send you’re website tweaking details to me i ll review it and fixed it REMOTELY :) contact me through my profile page.

8 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
joerc says

webdesignart,

Thank you for your reply.

First I prefer to have someone local with whom I can discuss the project on the phone. It makes things easier. In addition, I have had problems in the past dealing with professionals overseas.

Another point I would like to make is the fact that ‘Buddy’ is far from a proper way to address a potential client when you are trying to get him to trust you with his work. I don’t mean this is a negative or derogatory manner but there is a certain etiquette we all must follow when addressing business partners and this certainly isn’t it.

Thank you again for your offer and good luck.

1531 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

webdesignart,

Thank you for your reply.

First I prefer to have someone local with whom I can discuss the project on the phone. It makes things easier. In addition, I have had problems in the past dealing with professionals overseas.

Another point I would like to make is the fact that ‘Buddy’ is far from a proper way to address a potential client when you are trying to get him to trust you with his work. I don’t mean this is a negative or derogatory manner but there is a certain etiquette we all must follow when addressing business partners and this certainly isn’t it.

Thank you again for your offer and good luck.

Thanks Joe, I definitely follow your words to my future business clients :)

292 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
crossroad says

Buddy there is no problem to deal freelancers with any country atlease in 20th century

ah.. and I thought I was the living in 21st century :shocked::superbashfulcute::nerdy:

1531 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

Buddy there is no problem to deal freelancers with any country atlease in 20th century
ah.. and I thought I was the living in 21st century :shocked::superbashfulcute::nerdy:

lol :bashful:

787 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
laranz says

@joerc You have skype to discuss things now a days, leave that phones :P

If you feel so, contact me :)

1184 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
tommusrhodus says

@joe—webdesignerart has been vouched for by many authors on here, I’ve only ever heard positive things about his customizations & I think any issue over proper business decorum is negated by the fact we’re all talking over a public forum :)

Long & Short – webdesignerart would get the job done, and get it done well, if only you’d let him :)

1531 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

@TommusRhodus Thanks mate :)

43 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years