28 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
keythemes says

Hi all! I’m in need of a wordpress developer for a fullscreen theme I designed just recently. (The theme is not fully polished yet.) I need this psd converted to a fully functional wordpress site (photography maybe) as soon as possible. Profits will be split. You can view a sample of my work here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/84900746@N06 Please contact me through my author profile page to talk this over. Thank you! :)

28 posts
keythemes says

Sorry! The above will not work unless you copy and paste the link on your browser. Used wrong syntax by mistake. :) Copy and paste this link onto your browser window to preview the design: http://www.flickr.com/photos/84900746@N06/

801 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Located in India
+1 more
laranz says

Again wrong, its with mailto: :P

3859 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
+1 more
charlie4282 says

The issue you may have is that while it is a nice enough looking site, I am assuming you have PSD files for all of the pages not just the ones there?

Also it looks v “inspired” by a couple of the others on here so may require some more complex coding to avoid being “non unique”

Would be interesting to know what % split you are thinking of? Thanks

28 posts
keythemes says

I do not have the PSD files for all of the pages, but I do have the overall idea in mind. I just wanted to garner some interest first, and if a developer thinks the idea is worth pursuing, I would come up with the rest of the pages immediately. I admit the theme does look a little generic, but the pages I put in my preview are not polished either, they need a little retouch. I was also trying to keep the homepage embellishments minimal to achieve a serene look. I am looking to get this into the photography category, and I haven’t seen a theme in that category with quite this look (footer and logo placement, it’s primary claim to uniqueness!). I may be wrong, of course. :) I am open to suggestions by a developer that decides to take a chance. :) As for the percentage, the developer will get a little more than I do. :)

28 posts
keythemes says

Again wrong, its with mailto: :P

TF seems to insert the mailto on its own. Don’t know how to remedy that :)

38 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
wpstrong says

Just shorten your link. I did it for you : http://bit.ly/Nm8Zs4 . Nice design btw :)

28 posts
keythemes says

Thanks MoJs! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by