9 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Sirocki says

I need a modern, fresh, high-quality, plugin for prayer requests and the like (requests, testimonials, updates, etc). There are only a few in existence (and I really do mean “few”) and of those, only 1 is decent, but doesn’t have enough features nor functionality — the other 2 or 3 are old, out-dated, basic and not up to current design standards.

I can provide my list of desirables as well as links to a couple “current” prayer request plugins out there for basic understanding to anyone who is interested in creating this plugin. I will need such a plugin by mid-to-late April 2014.

It may not look like there is high-demand for such a plugin, but I assure you, there is. This market is pretty much un-tapped, and you could benefit from it greatly. Currently, there are only about 2 “working” plugins in the official Wordpress.org directory, 1 plugin that is independent (non-listed), and none within the Envato market. None of which, in my opinion, are up to par.

I would greatly appreciate any consideration of this. Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Best regards, Marlon

9 posts
Sirocki says

To add: One of Envato’s Most Wanted are church themes. I’m letting you know again, the demand is high ;)

3228 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

is there a budget?

9 posts
Sirocki says

is there a budget?

Small, but yes: $50-$75 USD — I know it’s not much, but it’s what I can do.

3228 posts
+1 more
organicbee says

is there a budget?

You may want to at least add another 0 to that if you want any serious offers for something custom to your requirement, even then depending on what you want built in it may not be enough.

9 posts
Sirocki says

is there a budget?
You may want to at least add another 0 to that if you want any serious offers for something custom to your requirement, even then depending on what you want built in it may not be enough.

Trust me, I definitely understand.. and agree. Just wanted to see if there were any generous takers out there. Will most-likely just have to save up to get a higher budget available (this is for a personal project).

I appreciate your consideration nonetheless 8-)

3228 posts
+1 more
organicbee says

You may want to try over at WordPress.org request forums, but don’t pitch it like you want something custom done for free(or lower budget) just as an idea to improve/add something that doesn’t exist in the current repo

http://wordpress.org/support/forum/requests-and-feedback
9 posts
Sirocki says

Ahhh… I see what you’re saying. I like that idea. Appreciate it.

Regards, Marlon

186 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
ThemeBuddies says

download contact form 7. It’s a free plugin and you can use that 50 dollar budget to have a web developer add the form to your website with the fields you need. The form can be sent to any email address.

3228 posts
+1 more
organicbee says

download contact form 7. It’s a free plugin and you can use that 50 dollar budget to have a web developer add the form to your website with the fields you need. The form can be sent to any email address.

Im not quite sure you understand what kind of plugin he’s looking for, plus he already said there a plugin that kind does what he wants, but its not that great

by
by
by
by
by
by