6 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
webixthemes says

Dear all,

My theme is rejected 3rd time, each time I made full redesign trying to meet themeforest requirements, but still without any success! The reviewer said that theme is still lack of uniqueness and themeforest already have plenty of these themes in library. I would be very appreciate if somebody could give me any feedback or suggestion how can I improve my theme uniqueness? Theme link: http://elover.webixthemes.com/

Thank you in advance!

15 posts Yes We Can
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
CRIK0VA says

You are lucky) you have at the time one item.. but I have two items rejected)) http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/look-and-suggest-plz/95799 Same problems..

I like you item.. But I don’t know why they didnt want to accept.. We should search a simmilar site as themeforest.. because last 3 month of my work down the drain((

3163 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

Generally speaking its really nice. There is not anything “wrong” with it – it is just too similar to many others. I guess take what you have here and look at how you may be able to cusotmise the design to make it stand out more from the pack.

Also I think you need to validate the code as thats a dead fail from the start otherwise. Good luck and I do not think you are far off.

456 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Israel
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
virtuti says

Hello, you need to test your work also for desktop resolutions higher than 1366px and in various browsers as well (see what is going on in Opera).

Besides, mind multiple spacing issues.

I am not going to discuss the uniqueness, it is subjective matter, however, I agree with reviewer’s note–there is a plenty of similar items available already and probably you will need to add something very special to make your work stand out. Wish you good luck in further work!

58 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
PressLayer says

Your theme ’s very clean, Ilove it so much.

6 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webixthemes says

You are lucky) you have at the time one item.. but I have two items rejected)) http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/look-and-suggest-plz/95799 Same problems.. I like you item.. But I don’t know why they didnt want to accept.. We should search a simmilar site as themeforest.. because last 3 month of my work down the drain((

Thanks for your feedback! To be exact, it’s my 3rd totally different theme, which I am trying to publish here. Every time I made full redesign!)

2152 posts
  • Argentina
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
manuelvega says

Seems to be normal / non so unique but i like its very nice :P

6 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webixthemes says

Generally speaking its really nice. There is not anything “wrong” with it – it is just too similar to many others. I guess take what you have here and look at how you may be able to cusotmise the design to make it stand out more from the pack.

Also I think you need to validate the code as thats a dead fail from the start otherwise. Good luck and I do not think you are far off.
Thanks a lot! I made design some months ago, at that time there were only some similar themes. Since that, this concept became more popular. Theme is not finished yet, there are some bugs. But I just wanted to understand is it acceptable from functionality and design point of view. (to fix it, is just a question of time) I will keep in mind your suggestions!
6 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webixthemes says

Many thanks to all for your positive feedback! I’m glad to know that you like this theme! I have to continue working on it!)

95 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Bangladesh
  • Exclusive Author
CantoThemes says

Please work on space issues. and also add some more things.

I am following this marketplace from so many times. I learned one things. First submit PSD design. If it’s got approved then make it HTML/CSS or WordPress theme as you like. But same design and same name with PSD. I think this is best method for approved your design. Because, If your design is rejected then you can work on PSD file easily. I know that HTML/CSS or WordPress theme is too hard for redesigning and may be it will create so may bugs. To fix these bugs, so may time will be wasted. This is not good.

If you like this method, follow this method for your next project. I hope, You will be helpful.

Thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by