10 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
faiourelli says

Hi guys!

I need your help and your support in regards to my recent rejected item.

You can have a look at it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yrko-MelAc&feature=youtu.be

It had a music that I took away from the preview because I wasn’t sure it was ok for the author to show it on youtube. It was supposed to be a simple, graphic style Christmas card (no project), ready to be used by anyone with an editing / compression software.

I don’t know, I do like it in its simplicity, but maybe it’s just me…

This is the message from the reviewer: ” Unfortunately your submission Xmas Magic – Greeting Card isn’t quite ready for VideoHive and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered. Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

Thanks for submitting your file, however, we are unable to accept the item for sale on the Videohive marketplace.

After reviewing the animation, we have decided that it does not meet Videohive’s strict quality and originality standards.

When reviewing files, we take into consideration the broadcast quality, usefulness for our customers and flexibility of the file. Unfortunately, this animation does not meet our criteria.”

Do you have any suggestions to improve it before resubmitting?

Also I realized I forgot to put the watermark on the preview, of course this has nothing to do with the rejection, but have you ever received a message from the reviewer asking for a new preview with watermarks?

Thank you in advance for your help, I’m confident I will learn a lot from your comments.

faiourelli

10 posts
  • Exclusive Author
faiourelli says

Sorry guys!

I’ve messed up with youtube, this is the link!

http://youtu.be/DMcflKAEQlc
32 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
Designer-Too says

it looks quite good for me .. you can add some more animation and live to the video .. and resubmit it.

my best wiches ;)

10 posts
  • Exclusive Author
faiourelli says

Thank you very much for your answer! I think you’re right, it probably needs more things to happen…

5031 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Elite Author
  • Community Moderator
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
+6 more
felt_tips Volunteer moderator says

I think have a look through the stuff that’s already on Videohive in the way of Christmas greetings…

There’s a lot of stuff and some of them are really exceptional. This feels fairly run of the mill by comparison.

It’s one of the tricky things about Videohive these days I’m afraid. You see a lot of files on the marketplace that were accepted a long time ago… and the standards have gone up a lot since then.

1602 posts I create things I wish existed
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
cyzer says

the main thing I wouldnt purchase it just because colors are too dark and it looks like it has been done with PAINT

by
by
by
by
by
by