67 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
stormland says

Hello , after 3 days my project was totally rejected by the videohive, by them they think this is a bad quality template and not meet professional quality and not meet there criteria, item and by them they think this is not interesting for buyers , can someone tell me what I get wrong with this project because I have seen after this message and with there suggestion from videohive similar projects and this is far more animated and full 3d quality , where I get wrong and do someone think this is a good project or I am totally mad to render this kind of projects and try to do something more complicated but easy for buyers.

Here is a video preview of my project :
Video Preview
and images from the project :
Image Preview 1
Image Preview 2
Image Preview 3
Image Preview 4
Image Preview 5

Please need suggestion from top sellers and all here why this project is totally rejected I really cant understand why is this bad and totally rejected so asking for more opinions and what to do ?

539 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
Farley_Design says

Nice idea but: flat shading and animation is too simple and repetitive for my taste. And it’s missing dynamics… I hope I wasn’t too harsh ;) All the best :)

67 posts
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
stormland says

Nice idea but: flat shading and animation is too simple and repetitive for my taste. And it’s missing dynamics… I hope I wasn’t too harsh ;) All the best :)

Thank you very much for your opinion , really appreciate any kind of suggestions

1578 posts
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
AndrVlad says

Ohh, I liked it! For me difficult to find major issues.

One minor thing – angels are blinking and flaping too fast. This is fine while they are bringing photo but then when they are in front may be you can slow them down . Now their fast and repetetive movements atracts to much viewer attention from the main subject (baby photo). I would suggest to concentrate focus to the baby not decorations.

Best Regards, Andrey

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

This thread is now in › Item Discussion

67 posts
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
stormland says

people start asking me to get this template , whats wrong whit this project that videohive rejected him but people asking for it ??? :(

by
by
by
by
by
by