anyone?

108 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
LeAmino says

Like the opened phone icon! I prefer small light pattern on white background! :)

7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
psdb says

Too simple for my taste, try to spend at least 20 hours trying to make it better, with and (especially) without so exciting graphics.

14 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Bahrain
+1 more
mohd_isa says

Like the opened phone icon! I prefer small light pattern on white background! :)

thank you :) im gonna do that

14 posts
  • Located in Bahrain
+1 more
mohd_isa says

Too simple for my taste, try to spend at least 20 hours trying to make it better, with and (especially) without so exciting graphics.

what do u think about making some animations on those graphics?

17 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in Russian Federation
GentleThemes says

sorry, I’ve switched to my new account (GT again, but this time it means GentleThemes :) ) about your question – don’t waste time on “bells and whistles”... I mean imagine for a moment that you are your potential customer who is looking for a template of that kind. Most likely he will not bother himself searching for a fancy images for template, so your cool visuals can became useless for him, unlike you’ll put them in the template distributive (by the way, will you? or customer will have to buy them separately?). And even if they’ll be a part of the distributive, chances are high that not all your customers will be happy to have mobile-related images on the pages. So, my suggestion would be to prepare another template in addition to the existing one, this time without so cool visuals. Good luck anyway.

14 posts
  • Located in Bahrain
+1 more
mohd_isa says

sorry, I’ve switched to my new account (GT again, but this time it means GentleThemes :) ) about your question – don’t waste time on “bells and whistles”... I mean imagine for a moment that you are your potential customer who is looking for a template of that kind. Most likely he will not bother himself searching for a fancy images for template, so your cool visuals can became useless for him, unlike you’ll put them in the template distributive (by the way, will you? or customer will have to buy them separately?). And even if they’ll be a part of the distributive, chances are high that not all your customers will be happy to have mobile-related images on the pages. So, my suggestion would be to prepare another template in addition to the existing one, this time without so cool visuals. Good luck anyway.

thnx for ur advice , u are right :)

by
by
by
by
by
by