41 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Artureanec says

Hi guys!

I’m just starting on themeforest. And would like to know what do you think about my first design. This is a sketch of home page. I need some constructive critic from guru of design)) If my theme needs some improvement, tell me please what I should do for approovmet my theme on themeforest.

Best regards!

1868 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

I love the smell of fresh criticism in the morning :)

41 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Artureanec says

freshface, Thanks alot ! I really appreciate your opinion! Maybe someone else have thoughts abot this theme?

3799 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

agree with most of the above – A working demo if you have one would be helpful to give a proper opinion? In general (plus the tweaks suggested above) I would definitely buy the theme from you right now – its really really good. There will always be room for improvement but the obvious changes (colours aside) are very very minor ones. Great work – let us know when there is a working version to see. Good luck

439 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
Pixelous says

Frehface, so good critic what do you think about my theme?

41 posts
+1 more
Artureanec says

Thank you all for your answers !! What do you think about the typography of template?

32 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
cre8themes says

the main issues are what everybody said so for…fix the navigation..it’s hard to observe it..make it stand out more and put in right or left corner…also…what’s the more from blog section? (footer)..it looks like a flick or photostream:)

439 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
Pixelous says

Sorry, what about my template? http://livedemo04.prestatrend.com/

2214 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says

Alignment.

41 posts
+1 more
Artureanec says

Alignment.

Thanks, Crozer! Please, more about alignment on this theme. I want to understand more about typography.

Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by