1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
pattiv3power says

I purchased a theme ‘Udesign’, thinking it was a complete package with ‘how to’s’ for the editing. I downloaded files I purchased and feeling quite duped. Seems these are themes for programmers to use, not for anyone without programming experience. What do I do now?

164 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Europe
Cara_design says

Sorry to hear you are having issues. At nearly 30K sales the theme is strong and it is provided with documentation outlining how to use its functionality and even with a more easy to use platform like WP a degree of some basic understanding is assumed when purchasing files.

If you have specific requests you can try contacting the author http://dreamthemedesign.com/u-design-support/ however please be aware that buyers here are purchasing a complete theme and authors are not required to provide WP tutorials.

Hopefully you will get your issues resolved.

4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
baldblueman100 says

Without knowing the theme or exactly what you’re trying to do, until this week i’d only supported a site in wordpress (ie updated content, pictures & created new pages), never installed the software or used a premium theme or done the layouts, headings etc etc. But I’ve installed both from scratch & after a bit of ‘fun’ I’m getting somewhere. To be honest, the main issue i had was covered in the theme instructions, i just didn’t click straight away that i needed to do it, I waded in thinking it was all hunky dory & wondered an hour later why the finished product didn’t look like the echo theme i’d bought.

I’m no programmer, & occasionally you need to turn it off & come back an hour later & you realise what you missed before.

Now, i am about to ask a couple of questions on another thread, but they’re more minor touches.

if you’re stuck with a specific issue, post it on the forum & see if anyone can help or guide you to some instructions

by
by
by
by
by
by