4 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
nigelpengelly says

Does anyone have any knowledge of the Nemesis theme by Peerapong? There’s no support from the seller as their support site is down.

I’m trying to change the portfolio item background colours and it won’t let me – I can change all the other colours. Also, I can’t save skins.

Thanks,

Nigel.

325 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
-bianca- says
There’s no support from the seller as their support site is down.
That’s strange… To me the support forum works fine. Have you tried to email Peerapong through his profile page? Goodluck
325 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
-bianca- says
Oh my bet, now I see the error as well…ooops. Pleas ask your question here http://themeforest.net/item/nemesis-clean-design-for-creative-designer/discussion/2577225
4 posts
nigelpengelly says

Bianaca,

I’ve been to http://support.themegoods.com/ but there’s no sign up form and this message is displayed: Currently we have technical issue on our support system and new ticket is temporary disabled. To get theme support please go to Themeforest and post your questions on theme discussion board instead.

So I’ve got no way of getting onto the forum…

4 posts
nigelpengelly says

Sorry – just seen your reply….

407 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
PaddyTaylor says

Assuming you have not yet upgraded to WP 3.5 which is seeming to cause some issues in some WP themes until they are updated- then those options should be in the appearance>theme options panel

it is unlikely but possible if the theme was not installed correctly or depending on your php settings that those options may not be visible.

It is quite hard without seeing the dashboard to help. If you want us to try either email paddy.taylor@gmx.com or post an image of the theme options panel here do we can see what you see. Thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by