36 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
pxlcrafts says

Hello community!

I have 4 web sites which are needed to be develop with wordpress. The main web site is installed in the main domain and others are installed in sub domains. When an user register in the main site it should be possible to access the other 3 sub websites using the same credentials. How do i do this? Is there any buddypress theme available here to accomplish this? Please help me.

27 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
ThorneMedia says

If all 4 are to remain separate (for what ever reason, maybe different management) you can look into WordPress multisite. I run it for a project and it works very well. On top of that you would need something like the Multisite User Management Plugin which will allow you to share users across the multisites and setup their privs.

With regards to themes, i can’t help you there but think about the licencing. As 4 sites would require 4 licences from my understanding.

36 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
pxlcrafts says

If all 4 are to remain separate (for what ever reason, maybe different management) you can look into WordPress multisite. I run it for a project and it works very well. On top of that you would need something like the Multisite User Management Plugin which will allow you to share users across the multisites and setup their privs. With regards to themes, i can’t help you there but think about the licencing. As 4 sites would require 4 licences from my understanding.

Thank you my friend, This info helped me a lot. I installed wpmu and installed that plugin. and it works perfectly. thanks again.

by
by
by
by
by
by