342 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
StencilMedia says

Howdy!

I know pretty much zilch when it comes to 3D modelling and 3D programs, but I’ll be downloading the new AE version come Monday (hopefully) that has the new C4D Lite integration.

I was just wondering what the odds are of being able to use the VideoHive Cinema 4D templates with this Lite version? I’ve seen comparison charts of the Lite version compared to the Full C4D package, but I’m not really sure what I’m looking for!

If anybody could shed any light on it then that would be much appreciated. Maybe nobody knows until the 17th… in that case, not to worry. I’m sure I can wait! Either way, if they will work in the new version of AE then hopefully that’ll result in a sales increase for the C4D authors. I’ll definitely buy a few.

Thanks!

Scott

5219 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+11 more
felt_tips Moderator says

Howdy!

I know pretty much zilch when it comes to 3D modelling and 3D programs, but I’ll be downloading the new AE version come Monday (hopefully) that has the new C4D Lite integration.

I was just wondering what the odds are of being able to use the VideoHive Cinema 4D templates with this Lite version? I’ve seen comparison charts of the Lite version compared to the Full C4D package, but I’m not really sure what I’m looking for!

If anybody could shed any light on it then that would be much appreciated. Maybe nobody knows until the 17th… in that case, not to worry. I’m sure I can wait! Either way, if they will work in the new version of AE then hopefully that’ll result in a sales increase for the C4D authors. I’ll definitely buy a few.

Thanks!

Scott

I expect it will be the core C4D with no modules…. probably a bit further stripped down even. But that’s already plenty much to be able to work with.

True 3D Ae templates here we come!

342 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
StencilMedia says

Cheers felt tips! Hopefully it won’t matter too much that it hasn’t got all the bells and whistles, as i can always jazz it up a bit in AE, as long as it can open the C4D templates then that’s a start!

by
by
by
by
by
by