1042 posts Where words leave off, music begins.
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Won a competition
  • Has referred 500+ members
+7 more
AlumoAudio says

Thanks for the info, good to know…..hold on…..Wow Eric! Get in dude! Site manager too! (is that AJ or marketplace wide?) What a wonderful surprise to log on to, I must say. Big congrats matey, I think you’re a great match for the role, especially going by your past contributions and really look forward to seeing your involvement here in your new position. :)

Right, about that rating system…..just kidding! ;) We’ll let you settle in first!

1411 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
lucafrancini Envato team says

Right, about that rating system…..just kidding! ;) We’ll let you settle in first!

LOL :D

113 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
  • Located in Australia
+1 more
EricSchwartz Envato team says

Hello guys! What’s with SFX – is that box usable in this cathegory? If not make it N/A as default :)

@FXPro, the “Vocals In Audio” attribute will actually be disappearing from the SFX upload page in the near future, as you point out it is indeed geared toward music tracks. In the meantime please continue to check “N/A”, and for any of your sound effects that do contain vocal elements (laughter, speech, etc.) simply stick to tagging these items with the appropriate keyword(s).

Thanks everyone for sharing in the excitement :) – while I’ll be working within all of the Envato marketplaces, AJ of course will always have a special place in my heart!

2179 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

Hello guys! What’s with SFX – is that box usable in this cathegory? If not make it N/A as default :)

@FXPro, the “Vocals In Audio” attribute will actually be disappearing from the SFX upload page in the near future, as you point out it is indeed geared toward music tracks. In the meantime please continue to check “N/A”, and for any of your sound effects that do contain vocal elements (laughter, speech, etc.) simply stick to tagging these items with the appropriate keyword(s).

Thanks everyone for sharing in the excitement :) – while I’ll be working within all of the Envato marketplaces, AJ of course will always have a special place in my heart!

Thanks for the clarification – better late than never, right? :)

1303 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+4 more
UJ-pro says

A little introduction how to arrange the vocals for different music genres (found on facebook):

:D

311 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
Berlin-InEar says

A little introduction how to arrange the vocals for different music genres (found on facebook):

:D
Great :)
622 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
beepcode says

Good idea, UJ-pro :)

by
by