943 posts Where words leave off, music begins.
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United Kingdom
+1 more
AlumoAudio says

Thanks for the info, good to know…..hold on…..Wow Eric! Get in dude! Site manager too! (is that AJ or marketplace wide?) What a wonderful surprise to log on to, I must say. Big congrats matey, I think you’re a great match for the role, especially going by your past contributions and really look forward to seeing your involvement here in your new position. :)

Right, about that rating system…..just kidding! ;) We’ll let you settle in first!

1380 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Reviewer
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
+5 more
lucafrancini Reviewer says

Right, about that rating system…..just kidding! ;) We’ll let you settle in first!

LOL :D

70 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Staff
  • Site Manager
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • United States
EricSchwartz Staff says

Hello guys! What’s with SFX – is that box usable in this cathegory? If not make it N/A as default :)

@FXPro, the “Vocals In Audio” attribute will actually be disappearing from the SFX upload page in the near future, as you point out it is indeed geared toward music tracks. In the meantime please continue to check “N/A”, and for any of your sound effects that do contain vocal elements (laughter, speech, etc.) simply stick to tagging these items with the appropriate keyword(s).

Thanks everyone for sharing in the excitement :) – while I’ll be working within all of the Envato marketplaces, AJ of course will always have a special place in my heart!

2086 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

Hello guys! What’s with SFX – is that box usable in this cathegory? If not make it N/A as default :)

@FXPro, the “Vocals In Audio” attribute will actually be disappearing from the SFX upload page in the near future, as you point out it is indeed geared toward music tracks. In the meantime please continue to check “N/A”, and for any of your sound effects that do contain vocal elements (laughter, speech, etc.) simply stick to tagging these items with the appropriate keyword(s).

Thanks everyone for sharing in the excitement :) – while I’ll be working within all of the Envato marketplaces, AJ of course will always have a special place in my heart!

Thanks for the clarification – better late than never, right? :)

1273 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Germany
UJ-pro says

A little introduction how to arrange the vocals for different music genres (found on facebook):

:D

311 posts
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
Berlin-InEar says

A little introduction how to arrange the vocals for different music genres (found on facebook):

:D
Great :)
592 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
beepcode says

Good idea, UJ-pro :)

by
by
by