578 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
+6 more
ryan says

Hi everyone!

In the spirit of celebrating the diversity of the Envato Marketplace members’, we’ve added the ability for you to display which country you’re from!

Click on Account then the Edit tab, then the Personal Information thingo, and select your country. It’ll display as one of your badges and also on your profile page sidebar.

Enjoy!

2667 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Joined an Envato Football competition Attended one of our Meetups around the world Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says

Wow, you’re spoiling us with all the new features this week, love the flags! :)

393 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
phantasmagoria says

I love it! well done!!

578 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
+6 more
ryan says

P.S. I’m currently refactoring the badges code so we can display some proper descriptions. I’ll have the country badge roll-over display the name as the title instead of the path to the images, give me an hour or so!

4596 posts Love & Light
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

Nice!... it’s a pity my flag is so colourful though – kinda clashes with my other badges :P

ps – can you move the flags upwards a few pixels :)

152 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
cg219 says

Keep the features coming, I wish I could get that developer badge.

535 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
dimumurray says

What if you live in one country but grew up in another and you want to represent both?

755 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
djankey says

cool :D

4596 posts Love & Light
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says
What if you live in one country but grew up in another and you want to represent both?

lol – you trying to give the Dev’s a headache? :)

1633 posts fueledweb.com
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
RimmonTrieu says

lol – you trying to give the Dev’s a headache? :)

I think he wants to get more badge instead :D

by
by
by
by
by
by