86 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Item
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 5
+3 more
HELIOSMEDIA
says

I preferred the old badges. These are too big, unreadable and similar to each other at first glance … but it’s my humble opinion.

952 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 6
  • Mo Bro
  • Super Copyright Ninja
+8 more
EladChai
says

I preferred the old badges. These are too big, unreadable and similar to each other at first glance … but it’s my humble opinion.

+1

And too much yellow, yaiks….

1237 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Winner
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Envato Pack
+8 more
chiccosinalo
says

they dont look nice. they dont look professional

1121 posts inlifethrill
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 9
  • Collector Level 3
  • Top Monthly Author
+12 more
InlifeThrill
says

I dont like them. Please get the old ones back.

1069 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
+2 more
aron66
says

This is the time, when WE give envato a hard reject. 8-)

576 posts
  • Author Level 6
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Winner
+2 more
rayoflightt
says

They have too many details overally. I don’t like Most Wanted badge because it should be something related to money and success. Also badge for buyers is not clear enough. But to avoid to hate everything I’ll say that exclusive author badge is nice. :-)

5467 posts The Dude Abides
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • United States
+13 more
CodingJack
says

@loungecat I don’t think anyone is questioning the quality of the work. The icons themselves are clearly well designed. Instead, I think the concerns are that they don’t fit with the site.

For a lot of us, Envato Marketplaces are how we make a living. So our profile pages are sort of like an online resume’. For perspective, pretend you’re typing up an actual resume’ for a new job. If you had to add one of the following two icons to the top of the resume’, which one would you choose?

8176 posts
  • Author Level 6
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Community Superstar
+8 more
doru
says

If you had to add one of the following two icons to the top of the resume’, which one would you choose?

I will go with the pokemoon one. At least I will meet only happy people that likes drawings :D

26 posts Work, train, sleep and repeat!
  • Elite Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Author Level 7
  • Weekly Top Seller
+5 more
Bandidos
says

I think they are bigger than normal, looks childish and non professional. Please give back the old icons. Over 2 days I can’t accept that amateut design.

138 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author Level 5
  • Freebie
  • Collector Level 2
+4 more
ic0de
says

Yeah, they look cheap. And why using this size? Anyway, I know devs will take care of it, glad to finally see changes on the marketplaces, good or bad :)

by
by
by
by
by
by