• Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
vasilios says

Too bad all 21 items currently on the front page are by exclusive authors. Not that this happens 100% of the time, but you will be removing maybe 3 items here and there.

47 posts
  • Pakistan
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
hiddenpearls says

Hey guys, it’s really a nice idea.

my 404 page is ready and i am going to upload it. i have its PSD ready yet. should i convert this to Xhtml and then upload it ?

2529 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Blog Editor
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
JeffreyWay says

Hi guys. Don’t take me to the farm on this, but I’m pretty sure that we don’t feature non-exclusive authors on the front page.

To be perfectly honest, I’m not 100% sure on this (will check), but I think I’m right.

1478 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
+1 more
PixelBin says
Too bad all 21 items currently on the front page are by exclusive authors. Not that this happens 100% of the time, but you will be removing maybe 3 items here and there.

That’s why I said it will “slightly” improve, but is a step toward resolving this issue nonetheless.

Jeffrey, I honestly never checked myself, but I assumed all recent items were featured on the front page; exclusive or non-exclusive.

Edit: Nevermind, I’m right. Non-exclusive items are still featured on the front page along with all items. Here’s the first item I looked at on GraphicRiver: http://graphicriver.net/item/wooden-texture-vector-background/54169

1 post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United States
epicsdesign says

Hello all! I would like to start out by saying that many of you have come forward with some notable thoughts and suggestions, I would, however, like to give my thoughts on the matter. First off, the sign of a true artist and business person is to find an area untouched with a possibility for high demand. The client/buyer’s needs are always where your sights should be locked on. As the designer of Vinta SS I am very pleased to see that Reid and I have made a successful decision in investing in this small but prosperous area of the site.

Our goal is simply to bring creative and unique templates to this site. We are going to work very hard to make our presence known here, we took a risk in submitting our first joint-effort template to an untouched category. That was part of the reason we chose to do so. To get our name out there. You will see many templates designed by Epics Design™ and we hope that all will enjoy them.

Challenges my friends. Instead of complain, put your creative mind to work and challenge back.

342 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
reidknorr says

+1 :D

372 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Sweden
mrjasmin says
Hello all! I would like to start out by saying that many of you have come forward with some notable thoughts and suggestions, I would, however, like to give my thoughts on the matter. First off, the sign of a true artist and business person is to find an area untouched with a possibility for high demand. The client/buyer’s needs are always where your sights should be locked on. As the designer of Vinta SS I am very pleased to see that Reid and I have made a successful decision in investing in this small but prosperous area of the site.

Our goal is simply to bring creative and unique templates to this site. We are going to work very hard to make our presence known here, we took a risk in submitting our first joint-effort template to an untouched category. That was part of the reason we chose to do so. To get our name out there. You will see many templates designed by Epics Design™ and we hope that all will enjoy them.

Challenges my friends. Instead of complain, put your creative mind to work and challenge back.

+1

by
by
by
by
by
by