2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United Kingdom
CHDavies says

Hello, I have been using themeforest and graphic river for a while now, as you guys are brilliant!

Helps me business out so much with flyers and website.

This is my first time on the forum so I hope I am in the right place.

Over the past few weeks I have been searching different wordpress themes on here to see which one is best for what I need.

I have bought a few things off here previously. And would like some new features on my website. So thats why I want to change the one I have now.

Basically the main 2 features I need are;

Events – a dedicated part where I can posts different events throughout the year, and get people to see them by date or filter them by certain categories.

I have seen a few website on here that have the kind of features I would like for the events side: K-Boom, Sound Rock, Rockit Now, Muzak

Classes – Here I would like my customers to type in their post code/city and see which of our classes are closest to them. We eventually will be teaching 5-8 classes in our area. So this would be a nice feature to have.

Photo galleries/videos and we use facebook/twitter allot so any extra features for them would be great too.

Oh and Responsive as well please :)

Any themes for wordpress on here that will help me with that? Or maybe plugins or something?

Would really appreciate any help

Thank you very much

1527 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
webdesignerart says

YEah Wordpress EVENT MANAGER plugin does your requirements :)

2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United Kingdom
CHDavies says

Thank you very much

Is it this one? http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/events-manager/

Or is there a better version I can pay for on this website?

Will this do what I want for the classes page? find closest class to your location?

Or is it only for the events part?

Thanks

1527 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
webdesignerart says

Thank you very much

Is it this one? http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/events-manager/

Or is there a better version I can pay for on this website?

Will this do what I want for the classes page? find closest class to your location?

Or is it only for the events part?

Thanks

No i am saying for Event Organizer, according to forums rules i can’t share third party links so contact me through my profile page i ll share you website links.

Regarding for classes etc etc personally not so clear :s.. well contact me through my profile page.

163 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
sandra_2010 says

Hey! We can be of help here. Mail me at sandramercado2010 [at] gmail [dot] com to discuss further.

Hoping to hear from you.

Thanks….

by
by
by
by
by
by