New Deep House Label needs Elite AE audio to animation template which is reuseable and idiot proof (for me)

no-thumbnail
AbletonLiveTemplatesDOTCom Recent Posts
Threads Started
2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
AbletonLiveTemplatesDOTCom says

Hey!

OK we just started up our little record label – Jackport Music – we create Deep House – and rather than just posting dull-as-mud audio files we thought we would ask for some help with a template we can use in AE (no plugins) that could quickly create a nice visualization for our promos as we pimp them out to the net.

Basic requirements: STYLE: Colourful, discoed, primary colours, a little camera movement, ability to add in a little text would be nice, responds WELL to music with selectable (or preset) frequency ranges that will reflect the genre.

1: No plugins 2: any length capable 3: HD preferred but not mission critical 4: Lightweight render demands 5: Stupid proof – I aint an AE wizard!

If you have anything that would fit the bill or fancy doing this from sratch please holler! – we have a small budget ($200). MUST be original please – we trawled the site and only found a couple that might work

Frank from Jackport music

PS we can create some cool tracks for you as a bonus if you need anything

6761 posts
  • Italy
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+1 more
doru says

By no plugins I think you mean “no third party plugins” only what is included with after effects.

200$ is low for a new, original project, for that budget you can find someone to customize an existent template.

Add some links to those projects you liked so we can understand better what you need.

5 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
Signfi says

I have a template that might suit your needs:

http://videohive.net/item/midnight-lights-promotion/4355143

However as doru says $200 is a little low. Contact me if this suits.

no-thumbnail
AbletonLiveTemplatesDOTCom Recent Posts
Threads Started
2 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
AbletonLiveTemplatesDOTCom says

Hi Doru and Signfi

Yes – no third-party plugins – I have Adobe CC suite only and cant stretch to the plugs this year.

I appreciate $200 is not lots of cash and understand your comments so thanks for the replies – really sorry we don’t have big pockets yet as we are a fledgling company so perhaps I will just have to try to make the most of my basic knowledge using SoundSpectrum. Sorry guys! Didn’t mean to offend!

I went ahead and bought http://videohive.net/item/song-promotion-template/474692 which is pretty cool and editable for my needs today – although I only bought one license so will need to contact the author.

We plan on releasing a lot of tracks this year and wanted to try to pull together a workflow that includes creating a Vimeo and YT friendly video automated an synchronized with the music.

If anyone else thinks they could help me with this for perhaps a little bit more money as a bespoke job then I would love a quick Skype on the topic!

Signfi – Thanks so much for the link – I liked your template but it didn’t seem to respond to the music track – but if you did have something that animated based upon the music amplitude then I would like to see an example.

Again all – I am pretty new to all this so please excuse my noobness – I am a creative artist too and know that the best is hard to find for peanuts!

Frank

529 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
yeremia says
by
by
by