3072 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

yeap.. low percentage from sales and filter on first page.. that’s a hard hit for the non exclusives…
some good authors and files may be lost… with their buyers too…

1045 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
iDraw says

just for them who are avaible to be exclusive, and are not

3072 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says
just for them who are avaible to be exclusive, and are not
Yes, i know.. the idea is that flashden will not be so popular for those kind of developers…
3402 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
bobocel says
Yes, i know.. the idea is that flashden will not be so popular for those kind of developers…

Which I personally consider the right thing to do! There’s bads and goods to this decision, and I find it right to feature the ones that are all the way with FlashDen.

Even if it looks like FlashDen will lose on the short run, think about this when it comes to competition/copy cats.

I perfectly understand the authors that sell on other websites the same files too. I believe this will give them some time to think about it over the weekend. :D

1045 posts
+2 more
iDraw says

oxylus said its 5 of them here on FD….... yea its just that FD want keep them all exclusive to sell more here on flashden, and I understand that too…..... FD grows so fast and it haves really the best prices, never saw better ones…. so the idea is ok, and they are able to do it…... the thing why oxylus have the silver badge and is not exclusive I didn’t understand that too… he has nearly 50%

he could sell other files on his other sites and be here exclusive… would be fix the problem… but anyway its his decission

3402 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
bobocel says

A decision which he and the others NOW have to take. ;)

2671 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Chuckanucka says

really the exposure on the front page is very over rated anyway, i mean you are only there for a couple of days and not every time the page is visited.

1045 posts
+2 more
iDraw says

yea… I still wait for the day when I get exclusive :D

I dont want to sell my files on other sites cause I love FD and all around it….. soon audiojungle :)

1633 posts fueledweb.com
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
RimmonTrieu says

I never take the recent file in front page seriously or even don’t care if my file is shown there or not. It’s just random selected in 100 new files and not ensure your new file gets exposure all the time. IMO , customers just take a glance and go straight to Flash category or Video, Audio, Font and seek for their desired item. They can’t just refresh the home page only to see a new item appears ?

If you really makes an outstanding file, you never get worry if your file is in home page or not since chance is it’s even good enough to be placed in Popular file which is more valuable.

Take it easy guys, non-exclusive author out there :)

1045 posts
+2 more
iDraw says
I never take the recent file in front page seriously or even don’t care if my file is shown there or not. It’s just random selected in 100 new files and not ensure your new file gets exposure all the time. IMO , customers just take a glance and go straight to Flash category or Video, Audio, Font and seek for their desired item. They can’t just refresh the home page only to see a new item appears ?

If you really makes an outstanding file, you never get worry if your file is in home page or not since chance is it’s even good enough to be placed in Popular file which is more valuable.

Take it easy guys, non-exclusive author out there :)

I give you absolutely right :) and if someone annoys that he/she should get exclusive hehe… the main thing is the quality of the file, not if its listed on the homepage or not…... you (RimV) thinks exactly in the right way as an good author, right-thinking… dunno if this word exists :D

by
by
by
by
by
by