Thanks man!

2529 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

Just in case – for some weird reason – you guys don’t subscribe to Nettuts+ (kidding), we posted an email design article, as well as a bit of promo for the new category and its seed content:

http://net.tutsplus.com/articles/news/no-more-ripping-your-hair-out-new-email-templates-category/

http://net.tutsplus.com/tutorials/html-css-techniques/20-email-design-best-practices-and-resources-for-beginners/

4336 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

I’m making mine 8)

2 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
firewalker06 says

I guess this is the best category to start a business in ThemeForest. I’m doing mine, too. 8)

8 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
edwinyzh says

Great! I made such a suggestion for email templates before! Looking forward to more new newsletter templates!

960 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
jeffeatworld says

I love the idea of e-mail templates, I really do hope they take off. From a design perspective my approach hasn’t changed I mean I still use CSS to create a one page tabled file, then go through each class and do the inline stuff.

Then there are the x-factors which is where that Nettuts thing came in handy, little quirks of the e-mail clients – nightmare!!

Mail Chimp wins for me, it’s so easy to test your e-mails on :-)

2 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
monerda says

I’‘m pleased to announce the launch of our newest category on ThemeForest: email templates! If you happen to be in need of an email client friendly template for your business, we’ve got you covered! For $8 – $10 dollars, you can avoid the hassles of inline styles, email compatibility, and tables! Why rip your hair out when a ten dollar bill can solve the problem?

Click here to see full post: http://blog.themeforest.net/site-news/new-email-templates-category/

It would be awesome if you could have Campaign Monitor specific templates, with CM’s tags included !!! I”d pay twice as much for these!!!

1599 posts Chris Robinson
  • Located in United States
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
contempoinc says

I’‘m pleased to announce the launch of our newest category on ThemeForest: email templates! If you happen to be in need of an email client friendly template for your business, we’ve got you covered! For $8 – $10 dollars, you can avoid the hassles of inline styles, email compatibility, and tables! Why rip your hair out when a ten dollar bill can solve the problem?

Click here to see full post: http://blog.themeforest.net/site-news/new-email-templates-category/
It would be awesome if you could have Campaign Monitor specific templates, with CM’s tags included !!! I”d pay twice as much for these!!!

That’s definitely a good idea, think I might add another version of mine with CM’s tags included as a lil’ bonus

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
hubrik says

I just bought airmail and sent a test using the exact html provided – no changes – to my gmail account. It came back with some weird formatting problems. Any chance this can be fixed? I can send a screen shot or forward the email.

2276 posts Bird is the word..
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
jonathan01 says

I just updated for review my new email template to add another 6 templates that all have the Campaign Monitor tags already included – I think it’s an awesome idea and I will be including Campaign Monitor templates as standard from this point forward – already working on my next one :)

Great idea – - thanks for the suggestion – just waiting for approval now :)

by
by
by
by
by
by