103 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
DenonStudio Envato team says

Hi,

We are putting together an improved version of the current embedded AudioJungle player in HTML5 which also will work on mobile devices. There is an alpha version of this player now available for trying out. Please visit the UI generator, customise the player with different configuration and give it a try. Just remember that this version is not suitable for production environment.

Similar to the current flash player the new player also lets you customise the color scheme, playlist source and size. You should be able to copy the code from the UI generator and paste it in your own html pages to embed the new player.

Good luck and let us know what you think.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/testenvato/codegenerator/index.html

Click here to view full size

Stuck_in_the_Basement
Stuck_in_the_Basement Recent Posts Threads Started
468 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Stuck_in_the_Basement Envato team says

Great stuff! This would be even better if the playlist could be made author specific.

103 posts
+9 more

Great stuff! This would be even better if the playlist could be made author specific.

That is possible to do. Inside the source dropdown box you can select the ‘user’ option which then lets you enter a username. This way you’re able to populate the playlist with author specific tracks.

Stuck_in_the_Basement
Stuck_in_the_Basement Recent Posts Threads Started
468 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Stuck_in_the_Basement Envato team says

That is possible to do. Inside the source dropdown box you can select the ‘user’ option which then lets you enter a username. This way you’re able to populate the playlist with author specific tracks.

My bad! I guess I did not play long enough with it… When will you make it “live”?

103 posts
+9 more

My bad! I guess I did not play long enough with it… When will you make it “live”?

We hope in near future if everything goes well and the feedback is positive.

591 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
tacoMusic says

Works great for me, thanks for this, I think it will help. Are you going to implement this for the main preview player as well so that visitors on iPads and iPhones / non-Flash devices can listen to tracks on AJ as well?

thesensercomplex
thesensercomplex Recent Posts Threads Started
490 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
+2 more
thesensercomplex says

I tested in an html page and the complete song list height doesn’t display correctly, the width however works fine. Can’t wait to have it up and going. Thank so much!

293 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
+5 more
SchwartzSound says

Cool streamlined player Denon!

In case anyone missed it, the AudioJungle Radio player can also be embedded in your site/blog, and is HTML5 / mobile friendly as well. It will also automatically attach your referral ID to a player with your item/portfolio.

Click on “embed” toward the bottom of the home page to pull up a little code generator, or for more help you can look at the embed guide.

It’s not quite as slim / low profile as Denon’s new player, but it has some additional info & features that some might find beneficial, and is a great way to share your entire portfolio outside of AudioJungle.

103 posts
+9 more

I tested in an html page and the complete song list height doesn’t display correctly, the width however works fine. Can’t wait to have it up and going. Thank so much!

Thanks for trying the player. Is it possible for you to send your sample to me so I can inspect the problem? my email is arman at envato.com.

Thanks

thesensercomplex
thesensercomplex Recent Posts Threads Started
490 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
+2 more
thesensercomplex says

Thanks for trying the player. Is it possible for you to send your sample to me so I can inspect the problem? my email is arman at envato.com.

Thanks

Hope this help. The height is exposing only 3 to 4 tracks out of 10 (or however many in the collection), and there isn’t an obvious scroll bar to scroll down the list of tracks.

http://thesensercomplex.com/AJ_images/webtest.jpg

by
by
by
by
by
by