Nice idea , but it could easily be manipulated.
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Beta Tester
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Community Moderator
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
How about authors can flag certain item comments as their favourites – and these appear on the profile page, or higher up on the item page.
1. someone submits a testimonial about you on your profile, cause he’s a satisfied buyer.
2. if you like it, you could switch it from private to public
3. you could display maybe 3 of them on the sidebar of your profile, a section called Testimonials
I think that would be a loooot more useful than to know who purchased your files… the buyer decides to tell you what he did and that he’s satisfied with it
that would give you more potential buyers…what you think?
I think this sounds like a great idea! Hope it can be implemented!!!