73 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Greece
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Permaloop says

Hey folks, Just wondering about these reviews – iv had a lovely review from a customer but am wondering if I could use them as testimonials for the relevant item?

I was wondering the same, is it allowed to use some of the reviews in our item’s front page as testimonials?

333 posts Andre28 - Envato Elite Author
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Italy
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
andre28 says

Hey folks, Just wondering about these reviews – iv had a lovely review from a customer but am wondering if I could use them as testimonials for the relevant item?
I was wondering the same, is it allowed to use some of the reviews in our item’s front page as testimonials?

I guess you can but since it is only visible to the author no one can verify if it’s true or not.. :)

73 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Greece
Permaloop says

I guess you can but since it is only visible to the author no one can verify if it’s true or not.. :)

Well I guess, if anyone has a doubt can contact support to verify if the reviews are true or not

DistinctiveThemes
DistinctiveThemes Recent Posts Threads Started
130 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
DistinctiveThemes says

I did flag for reply but it seems to have been ignored so im going to go ahead a share them -

I must say thanks to envato for letting us see these reviews! its so nice to read nice things as most of the time you dont hear of customers unless there is a problem :)

5185 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+8 more
KingDog Staff says

I did flag for reply but it seems to have been ignored so im going to go ahead a share them – I must say thanks to envato for letting us see these reviews! its so nice to read nice things as most of the time you dont hear of customers unless there is a problem :)

While there’s nothing in our terms (yet), I wouldn’t share any reviews until we decide if it’s possible. Thanks!

73 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Greece
Permaloop says

I did flag for reply but it seems to have been ignored so im going to go ahead a share them – I must say thanks to envato for letting us see these reviews! its so nice to read nice things as most of the time you dont hear of customers unless there is a problem :)
While there’s nothing in our terms (yet), I wouldn’t share any reviews until we decide if it’s possible. Thanks!

Thank you for the reply :) waiting for envato’s decision on the matter :)

488 posts uouapps
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Jordan
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
uouapps says

Hi don’t know if this was shared previously but it would make more sense to increase the number of minimum votes because 3 is simply not transparent enough (for example our last theme has 2 (5 stars) and 1(1 star) which gives us a visual average of 3.5 stars… + Many people over here ask their friends to purchase the first 3 and rate it 5 so this also wouldn-t be the same if the mim votres required were 10

Hope you think the same Cheers

UOU Apps

491 posts Code is Poetry
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
egemenerd says

Hi don’t know if this was shared previously but it would make more sense to increase the number of minimum votes because 3 is simply not transparent enough (for example our last theme has 2 (5 stars) and 1(1 star) which gives us a visual average of 3.5 stars… + Many people over here ask their friends to purchase the first 3 and rate it 5 so this also wouldn-t be the same if the mim votres required were 10

Hope you think the same Cheers

UOU Apps

10 is too much but I agree it should be at least 5

5310 posts The Dude Abides
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
CodingJack says

One of the great things about support is we have the ability to turn unhappy customers into happy ones. But this doesn’t seem to be the case for customers who rate poorly without every asking for support. Maybe we should think about contacting all unhappy customers with some type of follow up email. Something like:

Hi (user name), We noticed you weren’t satisfied with (item name) your purchased recently. We’re sorry to hear about your experience, and want to let you know we’re thankful for your feedback. The author of the item you rated offers direct customer support for this item via (support method hyperlink), and we also encourage you to visit our General Support Knowledgebase. Thanks again for taking the time to rate the item. Sincerely, (marketplace).
24 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
jamesckemp says

Glad to hear the reviews will have some substance. Will make it so much easier to better our products.

by
by
by
by
by
by