• Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
+10 more
Art101
says

Hi,

I don’t have the option to enable/disable receiving emails about rating, here is a screenshot of what I see:

Am I missing something?

3022 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
+13 more
Creattive
says

it is in Author’s Settings, not email settings. But I’ve heard that you cannot uncheck it, there seems to be a bug. but maybe it’s adressed by now.

316 posts
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
+10 more
Art101
says

it is in Author’s Settings, not email settings. But I’ve heard that you cannot uncheck it, there seems to be a bug. but maybe it’s adressed by now.

Thanks Creattive, I got it. but I don’t receive emails although it is checked! does it work only with rates below 3 stars? I got a rating about 2 days ago but didn’t receive an email. Is it a bug and fixed by now?

3022 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
+13 more
Creattive
says

my last rating was 6 days ago and I got an email, although it was a 5 star. But of course there has to be a review, if you only get a rating you don’t get an email.

243 posts
  • Featured Author
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
+6 more
SurStudio
says

my last rating was 6 days ago and I got an email, although it was a 5 star. But of course there has to be a review, if you only get a rating you don’t get an email.

I got a 5 stars rating with a short review, didn’t get any email. It’s just unbelievable the amount of bugs lately.

6231 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • 7 Years of Membership
+13 more
VF
says

I got a 5 stars rating with a short review, didn’t get any email. It’s just unbelievable the amount of bugs lately.

Got 5 Star with comment? :D

1829 posts Time is what you desire most, but waste carelessly.
  • Author Level 9
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Trendsetter
+9 more
Firsh
says

Why not merge this with the comments? Then it could be filtered like buyers who rated. Many buyers think it’s public and they leave a public looking review. Also I’d like to reply to some. It would be easy to implement that if it would be merged with the comments.

2065 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
+9 more
FinalDestiny
says

Why not? :D I got many 5 stars with comments as well.

6231 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • 7 Years of Membership
+13 more
VF
says

Why not? :D I got many 5 stars with comments as well.

Fine, the question is, if that is a bug or un-announced feature? :D

47 posts
  • Football Player
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Author Level 3
+3 more
WPFOX
says

Great :D

by
by