298 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
Art101 says

Hi,

I don’t have the option to enable/disable receiving emails about rating, here is a screenshot of what I see:

Am I missing something?

2146 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

it is in Author’s Settings, not email settings. But I’ve heard that you cannot uncheck it, there seems to be a bug. but maybe it’s adressed by now.

298 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
Art101 says

it is in Author’s Settings, not email settings. But I’ve heard that you cannot uncheck it, there seems to be a bug. but maybe it’s adressed by now.

Thanks Creattive, I got it. but I don’t receive emails although it is checked! does it work only with rates below 3 stars? I got a rating about 2 days ago but didn’t receive an email. Is it a bug and fixed by now?

2146 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

my last rating was 6 days ago and I got an email, although it was a 5 star. But of course there has to be a review, if you only get a rating you don’t get an email.

210 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
SurStudio says

my last rating was 6 days ago and I got an email, although it was a 5 star. But of course there has to be a review, if you only get a rating you don’t get an email.

I got a 5 stars rating with a short review, didn’t get any email. It’s just unbelievable the amount of bugs lately.

5861 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

I got a 5 stars rating with a short review, didn’t get any email. It’s just unbelievable the amount of bugs lately.

Got 5 Star with comment? :D

1691 posts Time is what you desire most, but waste carelessly.
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Firsh says

Why not merge this with the comments? Then it could be filtered like buyers who rated. Many buyers think it’s public and they leave a public looking review. Also I’d like to reply to some. It would be easy to implement that if it would be merged with the comments.

1748 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

Why not? :D I got many 5 stars with comments as well.

5861 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Why not? :D I got many 5 stars with comments as well.

Fine, the question is, if that is a bug or un-announced feature? :D

41 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest Located in Egypt
+1 more
WPFOX says

Great :D

by
by
by
by
by
by