Collections in my profile affected, one of them going down, is it possible to fix?
Yes, it would be great to see which customer rated 1-3 stars. Usually the most complaining ones getting more support and in return giving 1-2 stars.
- Author was Featured
- Beta Tester
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- United States
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
Such a long wait for this feature and in the end most of us are dissapointed.
Hopefully there will be corrections and comments on the 1/2 star ratings.
Also 6 or 3 months ratings should be shown on the item page, why use a rating that was given more than 6 months ago? Maybe the item was updated, changed, the bugs were fixed, etc.
There definitely needs to be an explanation provided for 1-2 star ratings, as well as the ability for us to answer.
For example, if a buyer poorly rates the item for a known bug, the author should be able to respond that this was a bug that has been fixed.
Potential buyers will always focus on the bad ratings and the reasons why there could be a series of 1 star or 2 stars ratings. You should do like amazon : hide the ratings details by default and add an arrow to toggle/view the results. I think showing everything by default will do more harm than good right now.
1 & 2 stars, I think are always pretty much the same reasonings -
- Don’t know WordPress, first time noobs
- You did not answer their support request at a weekend
- You do not answer their support request within 2 hours
- You helped out for days on end, but then said you could offer no further help
- They just did not read the frickin documentation
All grossly unfair reasons to be getting hit with 1 & 2 stars, so as mentioned above more work needed on this area.
This is excellent! Thanks for this, now my buyers can see why my app has 4 stars instead of 5:
5 stars – 22 ratings
4 stars – 8 ratings
3 stars – 2 ratings
2 stars – 0 ratings
1 star – 5 ratings (HAHAHAHAHAHA!!)
So any intelligent customer can see that the above is a good app who’s score was ruined by 5 angry customers (and people who bought the wrong thing without thinking).. I remember one user admitted to giving me 1 star because he didn’t like my answers to all his invasive questions about my personal life.
Maybe next step would be having a legitimate reason for low ratings.. stomp out those 1 stars
- Author was Featured
- Was featured in a podcast
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
Great, thanks !
The e-mail prompt-to-rate it’s also active ?