• Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
contempoinc says
Before the redesign this was how the weekly features were done, the author was featured along with an item.

Yeah .. and it was supposed to be changed after , no ?

Anyway I don’t care , I was just wondering why he was double featured instead of having iPad featured because his file sell like crazy .. but you know what guys .. fuck it .. do whatever you want , im out of this forum.

From what I understood it was to be separate now, so two authors would have some exposure for the week…but I guess it’s all up to whomever is doing the featuring. It was funny back in the day every time Maximus would release something it would be featured all over the Envato network…it seemed like some favoritism was going on, as there were many other files that deserved recognition as well, but it is what it is. Pointless to let it work you up, take all that frustration and channel it into some inspiration for your next great file.

BTW I agree the trivia question Maximus posed does come across a little arrogant…

2952 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
DDStudios says
Are you sure that you don’t want to have double exposure? =)))

I don’t , iPad was supposed to be featured. Not me. If I would really want exposure , I would not argue on something like this .. it reduce my chances to 0% , I’m not stupid trust me.

But I think it worth it.

2952 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
DDStudios says
Before the redesign this was how the weekly features were done, the author was featured along with an item.

Yeah .. and it was supposed to be changed after , no ?

Anyway I don’t care , I was just wondering why he was double featured instead of having iPad featured because his file sell like crazy .. but you know what guys .. fuck it .. do whatever you want , im out of this forum.

From what I understood it was to be separate now, so two authors would have some exposure for the week…but I guess it’s all up to whomever is doing the featuring. It was funny back in the day every time Maximus would release something it would be featured all over the Envato network…it seemed like some favoritism was going on, as there were many other files that deserved recognition as well, but it is what it is. Pointless to let it work you up, take all that frustration and channel it into some inspiration for your next great file.

BTW I agree the trivia question Maximus posed does come across a little arrogant…

Does Maximus have some kind of link with Envato’s staff ?

4264 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Community Moderator
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Venezuela
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says

Totally! – I don’t care that – he’s the first author that’s ok, Kriesi is the best seller that’s ok so what? we’re all making business, right? cheers 8)

2952 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
DDStudios says

BTW , I still want to say .. Maximus’s item are the best I’ve seen here ..

I am not jaleaous one damn second here. I’m just asking for some fairness. If someone like contempo say that it look like favoritism .. there is some question we have to ask ourselves.

Like I said .. this decision should be taken by more than one people .. or even choosen by the community , why not ?

2952 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
DDStudios says
Pointless to let it work you up, take all that frustration and channel it into some inspiration for your next great file.

You are totally right .. thanks Chris.

If some moderator or manager would drop their input here , maybe it wouldn’t get so much heated. And maybe if Maximus doesn’t act like he’s a diva .. it would be less frustrating.

530 posts
  • Croatia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
darius9000 says
I’m just asking for some fairness.
oh c’mon DD! you had more than great exposure here. stop whining…
2952 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
DDStudios says

What the * ?? .. I earned my exposure .. and never been featured at 2 place at a time.

I’m not mad about not being featured here .. I’m just saying that there is CLEARLY some favoritism .. what you want me to do ? Shut my mouth and smile ?

Plus , the person who have those favors try to impress me and convinced me that he deserve more exposure because he is the first author of themeforest !?

How can someone give favors like that and think nobody will see it ?

530 posts
  • Croatia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
darius9000 says
and never been featured at 2 place at a time.

a whole army of authors were not featured at all. and there are great authors that deserve to appear on that list. so… instead of pointing your finger to ppl around here, work on your new themes and you may appear on all the lists temeforest has!

2952 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
DDStudios says
and never been featured at 2 place at a time.
a whole army of authors were not featured at all. and there are great authors that deserve to appear on that list. so… instead of pointing your finger to ppl around here, work on your new themes and you may appear on all the lists temeforest has!

What do you think im doing funny guy ? My theme sold 78 times in 10 days , I think I know how to make theme that are good enough to be featured , thank you :)

And I am NOT saying that I should be featured , have you read the thread ??

I have the free file of the month .. exposure for 1 damn month! How stupid would I be to be frustrated not to be featured ?!

What I say is … there is favoritism … its evident .. and there is plenty other author who should have been featured , exemple .. Ipad with his new theme that sell like ** crazy.

by
by
by
by
by
by