2952 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says

Just like that .. does the fact that his new theme doesnt sell played a role in having it featured ?

Maybe if he would have some item on the popular of the week , or popular author of the month , he wouldnt need extra exposure ?

536 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Croatia
+2 more
darius9000 says

And I am NOT saying that I should be featured…

really?

2952 posts
+10 more
DDStudios says

And I am NOT saying that I should be featured…

really?

Yeah , really ! :)

364 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
chrisfay says
What do you think im doing funny guy ? My theme sold 78 times in 10 days , I think I know how to make theme that are good enough to be featured , thank you :)

And I am NOT saying that I should be featured , have you read the thread ??

I have the free file of the month .. exposure for 1 damn month! How stupid would I be to be frustrated not to be featured ?!

What I say is … there is favoritism … its evident .. and there is plenty other author who should have been featured , exemple .. Ipad with his new theme that sell like ** crazy.

If you have issues with how featured authors, files, or whatever else is created in the future (which I’m sure you will), how about notifying the proper channels with your concern – ie support – rather than berating the author for whom this thread was created (or everyone else with an apposing view for that matter). This is not the way to go about resolving issues, although I have a sneaky feeling you care more about ranting than really changing ‘anything’.

Yet again, you’re posts are incredibly childish, self righteous, undeniably arrogant beyond those you point fingers at, and frankly an embarrassment for me to read. Please, please think before you post this stuff.

2952 posts
+10 more
DDStudios says
What do you think im doing funny guy ? My theme sold 78 times in 10 days , I think I know how to make theme that are good enough to be featured , thank you :)

And I am NOT saying that I should be featured , have you read the thread ??

I have the free file of the month .. exposure for 1 damn month! How stupid would I be to be frustrated not to be featured ?!

What I say is … there is favoritism … its evident .. and there is plenty other author who should have been featured , exemple .. Ipad with his new theme that sell like ** crazy.

If you have issues with how featured authors, files, or whatever else is created in the future (which I’m sure you will), how about notifying the proper channels with your concern – ie support – rather than berating the author for whom this thread was created (or everyone else with an apposing view for that matter). This is not the way to go about resolving issues, although I have a sneaky feeling you care more about ranting than really changing ‘anything’.

Yet again, you’re posts are incredibly childish, self righteous, undeniably arrogant beyond those you point fingers at, and frankly an embarrassment for me to read. Please, please think before you post this stuff.

I totally understand your concern but please .. stop being a really nice guy here and try to understand for one second. Don’t you see all the people who support me here ? Do you think they are stupid ? Do you really NOT see the favoritism here ?? I cannot beleive you really think that everything is cool and I am wrong ..

And what do you think it would do if I write to the support lol ? I will receive a nice email saying : Blablabla , its just the way it is blablabla

Sometime , it is good to talk about thing all togheter but there will always be someone like you who prefer to close his eyes and stay on the side of people who try to take advantage of a situation.

20 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
Maximus says

WOW , this thread is crazy!

First I would like to say that all I did was respond and thank those who offered congrats. And the piece about being the first author in TF was COMPLETELY RANDOM at best, no arrogance or pretensions whatsoever, zero!

I’m just coming back from some time away from TF and it has become seemingly apparent through this thread that TF isnt the same place it was when I left.

536 posts
  • Located in Croatia
+2 more
darius9000 says

chrisfay, you rock!

2952 posts
+10 more
DDStudios says
WOW , this thread is crazy!

First I would like to say that all I did was respond and thank those who offered congrats. And the piece about being the first author in TF was COMPLETELY RANDOM at best, no arrogance or pretensions whatsoever, zero!

I’m just coming back from some time away from TF and it has become seemingly apparent through this thread that TF isnt the same place it was when I left.

edit : im done with this thread. Congrats Maximus , you are the best and you deserve all that exposure ! Hope your theme will sell super good … btw dont try to convince me with this “random” thing :)

536 posts
  • Located in Croatia
+2 more
darius9000 says

well… you can’t leave now! it’s super interesting now… so far, there were only authors that support your opinion. now you have some authors that don’t share your point of view.

let’s discuss more. who knows what we will learn from each others!

537 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+7 more
Hein says

Oh man, what a hostility around here :D. Please waist your time on making more and better themes.

Maximus has made a great theme and he is a great author, i believe when your disagreeing with JW’s decision you need to contact JW and not make such of fuss out of it.

I really believe your a cool guy DD but this time you’re overreacting a little.

by
by
by
by
by
by