27 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
fx_studio says

Hi Everyone! I’m brand new here, I would like to make friends with you.

1034 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
BenSheppard says

Welcome, enjoy your stay and look forward to seeing your items!

568 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
azamshah72v says

hi fx studio. welcome and good luck

27 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
fx_studio says

Welcome, enjoy your stay and look forward to seeing your items!

Thanks))))

27 posts
fx_studio says

hi fx studio. welcome and good luck

Hi azam. Thank you)))

1431 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
    Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

Nice to meet you Natalie! You are most welcome.

27 posts
fx_studio says

Nice to meet you Natalie! You are most welcome.

hi mrcharlesbrown.Thank you. Mutually)))

1093 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
lifwanian says

Welcome. You should post some of your work, I’d love to hear it!

27 posts
fx_studio says

Welcome. You should post some of your work, I’d love to hear it!

Hi) A few days will be. They are already watching service Envato))

8229 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Envato team says

welcome and we look forward to hearing your work :)

Matt

by
by
by
by
by
by