24 posts Hey, We are Arbees
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
artbees says

While looking at the DMCA page of a large pirate site to submit a takedown notice for our products, we came across a page which is the site’s official account against piracy and DMCA notices:

Recently some of owners product’s since published on this web site , reporting this site and post’s to web server !

The manager of this web site have bad news for them!

if we recived any DMCA report from anyone products , we puting that post for TOPUP and the advertise part till every one coming to our site, download your product FOR FREE and your selling of product WILL be 0 (zero !)

Remember this , GoldTheme server is on warez server and my data center don’t care for any report , so dont report of any our post’s , You’re the only person loses is you ( reporter).

we will remove your product from this site , if your product selling for Charity company’s.

This site is one of the biggest and most current pirate theme collections with a high ranking in Google. Can anyone preferably one of the Envato copyright team experts advise on what should we do. I need to know:

• How can we deal with pirate sites that are hosted on irresponsible web hosts (such as this Warez server)?
  • Any chance Envato as a company take more responsibility regarding the items exclusively available in its marketplaces and put extra legal force to combat this generation of pirate sites? I’m sure the individual DMCA notices from us authors will never lead to anywhere fighting with such zerg swarms!

Thanks in advance for a helpful response.

1557 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

If I ever had a chance, I would inject some viruses to all of the download packages (I hope they already contain some kind of malicious injection).
What kind of an idiot would trust those sites and download from them?
And What about Google? Should one must be genius to see that this is a “warez” site? Why don’t they remove it from their index?

Edit: Thanks for the removal ;)

24 posts Hey, We are Arbees
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
artbees says

If I ever had a chance, I would inject some viruses to all of the download packages (I hope they already contain some kind of malicious injection).
What kind of an idiout trust those sites and download from them?
And What about Google? Should one must be genius to see that this is a “warez” site? Why don’t they remove it from their index?

By the way, Please remove the link from the post, you’re doing more harm than good.

Thanks for reminding Bedros ;)

5367 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

This thread has been disabled >> Piracy Discussion

While we really appreciate the intention of such matters being quickly posted/discussed in the forums, we politely ask that any/all copyright infringement related issues be reported directly to Envato Support

Please also see our Knowledgebase for more information on copyright.

by
by
by
by
by
by