24 posts Hey, We are Arbees
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
artbees says

While looking at the DMCA page of a large pirate site to submit a takedown notice for our products, we came across a page which is the site’s official account against piracy and DMCA notices:

Recently some of owners product’s since published on this web site , reporting this site and post’s to web server !

The manager of this web site have bad news for them!

if we recived any DMCA report from anyone products , we puting that post for TOPUP and the advertise part till every one coming to our site, download your product FOR FREE and your selling of product WILL be 0 (zero !)

Remember this , GoldTheme server is on warez server and my data center don’t care for any report , so dont report of any our post’s , You’re the only person loses is you ( reporter).

we will remove your product from this site , if your product selling for Charity company’s.

This site is one of the biggest and most current pirate theme collections with a high ranking in Google. Can anyone preferably one of the Envato copyright team experts advise on what should we do. I need to know:

• How can we deal with pirate sites that are hosted on irresponsible web hosts (such as this Warez server)?
  • Any chance Envato as a company take more responsibility regarding the items exclusively available in its marketplaces and put extra legal force to combat this generation of pirate sites? I’m sure the individual DMCA notices from us authors will never lead to anywhere fighting with such zerg swarms!

Thanks in advance for a helpful response.

1468 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
Bedros says

If I ever had a chance, I would inject some viruses to all of the download packages (I hope they already contain some kind of malicious injection).
What kind of an idiot would trust those sites and download from them?
And What about Google? Should one must be genius to see that this is a “warez” site? Why don’t they remove it from their index?

Edit: Thanks for the removal ;)

24 posts Hey, We are Arbees
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
artbees says

If I ever had a chance, I would inject some viruses to all of the download packages (I hope they already contain some kind of malicious injection).
What kind of an idiout trust those sites and download from them?
And What about Google? Should one must be genius to see that this is a “warez” site? Why don’t they remove it from their index?

By the way, Please remove the link from the post, you’re doing more harm than good.

Thanks for reminding Bedros ;)

5166 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+8 more
KingDog Staff says

This thread has been disabled >> Piracy Discussion

While we really appreciate the intention of such matters being quickly posted/discussed in the forums, we politely ask that any/all copyright infringement related issues be reported directly to Envato Support

Please also see our Knowledgebase for more information on copyright.

by
by
by
by
by
by