39 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
ravi-rajcoomar says

Why were authors not notified of the new changes of the business card standards or any kind of standards… the new standard is 7pt. All cards before today were 6pts. whats going on here on graphicriver. After you upload an item and wait for a month for approval then you are confronted with a new rules that says 7pts….and not 6. The beauty of it all is, all cards are accepted with 6pts… and mine must be 7.

65 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
Black3ye says

I got soft rejected 4 times because of the link of fonts. Now its MUST be in download file AND description, even for some default font like Myriad Pro and Tahoma.

And now waiting for approval..

1845 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+8 more
ShermanJackson says

sadly there are hundreds of approved items with our links to fonts in their description. I got soft rejected too.

596 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
MikeMoloney says

I think they need to address this. I’ve been soft-rejected twice now for new rules that I’ve never had to deal with before, whether it be for photo actions, web banners, etc. It is kind of annoying when they don’t tell us these rules.

39 posts
+3 more
ravi-rajcoomar says

I think they need to address this. I’ve been soft-rejected twice now for new rules that I’ve never had to deal with before, whether it be for photo actions, web banners, etc. It is kind of annoying when they don’t tell us these rules.
Very true Mike and like you said very annoying because if we are notified then we won’t get soft-rejected.
325 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+3 more
EmilGuseinov says

How i can add the font in main download file, when this font is not mine?? =// This is violation author ship.

210 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+2 more
RoundedHexagon says

How i can add the font in main download file, when this font is not mine?? =// This is violation author ship.

Not in main download file. For example name and link to download font in help file included in main file + into item’s description on GR.

287 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
candeed says

Why were authors not notified of the new changes of the business card standards or any kind of standards… the new standard is 7pt. All cards before today were 6pts…
I never knew before that there’s a rule saying that font must be bigger than 6 or 7 pts. For me, as long as the readability is good then it’s good. Including color, styles and font size. Anyway, so far as long as I remember, I rarely use font smaller than 8 pt on print projects.
4377 posts
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi guys, I’ll be sure to look into it, and provide everyone with a clarifying update regarding any recent changes in GR’s item requirements and guidelines. Thanks!

417 posts Powered by Two Little Angels
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+7 more
kinzi21 says

I added to the list here, I’ve got soft-rejected for my signage template because it’s 150 dpi. The senior reviewer asked me for 100 dpi to be approved. Never such a thing happened before.

by
by
by
by
by
by