1839 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

hi mr LanceSnider it would be great if evanto seperate 3fold halffold with multipage brochure

Surely that will not get a dedicated “Tab”, instead that could be sub-categorised within the brochure category.

1373 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

hi mr LanceSnider it would be great if evanto seperate 3fold halffold with multipage brochure
Surely that will not get a dedicated “Tab”, instead that could be sub-categorised within the brochure category.
100% agree. But not brochure, i think it’s Graphics. >Infographics<
2075 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
LanceSnider says

Did you notice the newest addition to the main menu? We now have a dedicated Infographics category!

A little while ago we noticed authors were selling a lot of great infographic files, but because they were spread all over the marketplace, they were harder for buyers to find. We found them in Graphics and Vectors, and within a half dozen different subcategories.

They are such a unique file type that we decided to give them their own home. We also gave them a dedicated pricing structure based not just on quality, but the number of infographic elements included.

We hope authors and buyers alike will enjoy this great new category!
Hi LanceSnider, I have 3 infographic elements in vectors ( 1 in miscellanous, and 2 in conceptual) Can the be moved into this new category ? Thank you very much Depmod

Done. :)

153 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+4 more
Depmod says

Did you notice the newest addition to the main menu? We now have a dedicated Infographics category!

A little while ago we noticed authors were selling a lot of great infographic files, but because they were spread all over the marketplace, they were harder for buyers to find. We found them in Graphics and Vectors, and within a half dozen different subcategories.

They are such a unique file type that we decided to give them their own home. We also gave them a dedicated pricing structure based not just on quality, but the number of infographic elements included.

We hope authors and buyers alike will enjoy this great new category!
Hi LanceSnider, I have 3 infographic elements in vectors ( 1 in miscellanous, and 2 in conceptual) Can the be moved into this new category ? Thank you very much Depmod
Done. :)

Many thanks for your efficiency !!! :)

626 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
femo says

This is great news! Thanks for making this category …..... :)

104 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+8 more
everytuesday says

Love the idea of the infographics category! I think my infographic item is still floating in vectors though, any chance that could get the move and repricing? Thanks!

2075 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
LanceSnider says

If I’ve missed any, please shoot me an email with the links.

1373 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

I Think its also pulling the Authors as well to create items into this category. Need more simple and great improvement just like this Envato, well done!

844 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
SBJEWEL says

There is only for one small gap left next to MORE menu. Lets fill this gap with another menu. ;)

1218 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
dotnpix says

It’s a great news. This will be a grateful move. Thanks to envato… :)

by
by
by
by
by
by