19 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
7gone says

I saw logo much worst than my, compering this ones its look very good:) Also i saw a lot of logos without tag lines, and its up for creator of logo if tag line suit to logo.

So at the moment i didn’t find any shrewd reason for rejecting.

475 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
LuisFaus says

Your second logo does not look great at all. Third, you are already selling it as a vector, you cant duplicate items.

And yes you should put a tagline:

“Logo Without Tagline /Tagline Too Small: Please include a tagline/slogan line on all variations of this item. If you have already included a tagline, please make sure that it is large enough and will not cause any readability concerns when viewing or printing the logo in small situations.”

19 posts
7gone says

I don’t understand your logic?:) Mine logos are average on graphic river and you telling that its suck comparing to mine at 7gone page, so pls compare to “graphicriver” logos, and don’t forget that mine logos at 7gone are NOT TEMPLATE logos so that’s why they look different…:) And pls don’t talk nonsense, about taglines. If it is so like you said about taglines, so MODERATOR should tell it in rejection reason ( its form my own experience). And all logo that i showing at this thread are rejected WITHOUT ANY REASON:))

475 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
LuisFaus says

Al rite, no worries mate, next time I wont be helping you nor giving my opinion to you if you are going to jump like that at me. Send a support ticket directly and that’s it.

19 posts
7gone says

Al rite, no worries mate, next time I wont be helping you nor giving my opinion to you if you are going to jump like that at me. Send a support ticket directly and that’s it.

I am not jumping;) just making logic over here. This one post was one of really great idea;)

by
by
by
by
by
by