407 posts
  • Australia
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
envato says

A lot has happened within the last twenty four hours, and, understandably, there\’s a lot to take in! If you have a few moments, why not set aside five minutes to view this screencast and learn about some of the new features in the marketplace redesign that we\’re all really excited about? When finished viewing, don\’t forget to leave a comment, via the forums, and let us know your thoughts!

Click here to see full post: http://blog.themeforest.net/site-news/new-marketplace-features-screencast/

220 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
ronn0 says

A lot has happened within the last twenty four hours, and, understandably, there\’s a lot to take in! If you have a few moments, why not set aside five minutes to view this screencast and learn about some of the new features in the marketplace redesign that we\’re all really excited about? When finished viewing, don\’t forget to leave a comment, via the forums, and let us know your thoughts!

Click here to see full post: http://blog.themeforest.net/site-news/new-marketplace-features-screencast/

Wow, let’s see! :-D

707 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
ChillThemes says

Nice walkthrough, I still say “stripslashes” should be added to the comment textarea. :)

220 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
ronn0 says

Really nice tour ! :-)

2529 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Blog Editor
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
JeffreyWay says

Doesn’t Cyan have such a friendly voice?

426 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
vasilios says

^ Yes. The accent helps its friendliness. :P

You guys should do more screencasts and/or videos. coughmonthly roundup of things that happened/are going to happen.cough :P

2529 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Blog Editor
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
JeffreyWay says

I agree. The blog is actually going through some changes. I’m trying to make it more connected to the marketplace, rather than just posting random web design tuts. We’ll still have those, but I want to focus on the actual marketplace much more. :)

What kinds of screencasts would you all like to see? Maybe I can hire someone to help out. Perhaps, a week in review report? It would cover significant items, news, etc.

4311 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Community Moderator
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Venezuela
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says
I agree. The blog is actually going through some changes. I’m trying to make it more connected to the marketplace, rather than just posting random web design tuts. We’ll still have those, but I want to focus on the actual marketplace much more. :) What kinds of screencasts would you all like to see? Maybe I can hire someone to help out. Perhaps, a week in review report? It would cover significant items, news, etc.

That would be awesome Jeffrey, Items, featured authors, featured files, general news, popular files, etc :)

962 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • United States
webdesigndeluxe says
Maybe I can hire someone to help out. Perhaps, a week in review report? It would cover significant items, news, etc.

I’d love to help out. I’m great at screencasts :D Let me know if you’re interested :)

2016 posts Review Manager
  • Envato Staff
  • Australia
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
+7 more
jremick Staff says
Doesn’t Cyan have such a friendly voice?

+1

by
by
by
by
by
by