407 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Australia
envato says

A lot has happened within the last twenty four hours, and, understandably, there\’s a lot to take in! If you have a few moments, why not set aside five minutes to view this screencast and learn about some of the new features in the marketplace redesign that we\’re all really excited about? When finished viewing, don\’t forget to leave a comment, via the forums, and let us know your thoughts!

Click here to see full post: http://blog.themeforest.net/site-news/new-marketplace-features-screencast/

220 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
ronn0 says

A lot has happened within the last twenty four hours, and, understandably, there\’s a lot to take in! If you have a few moments, why not set aside five minutes to view this screencast and learn about some of the new features in the marketplace redesign that we\’re all really excited about? When finished viewing, don\’t forget to leave a comment, via the forums, and let us know your thoughts!

Click here to see full post: http://blog.themeforest.net/site-news/new-marketplace-features-screencast/

Wow, let’s see! :-D

707 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
ChillThemes says

Nice walkthrough, I still say “stripslashes” should be added to the comment textarea. :)

220 posts
+2 more
ronn0 says

Really nice tour ! :-)

2529 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

Doesn’t Cyan have such a friendly voice?

426 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
vasilios says

^ Yes. The accent helps its friendliness. :P

You guys should do more screencasts and/or videos. coughmonthly roundup of things that happened/are going to happen.cough :P

2529 posts
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

I agree. The blog is actually going through some changes. I’m trying to make it more connected to the marketplace, rather than just posting random web design tuts. We’ll still have those, but I want to focus on the actual marketplace much more. :)

What kinds of screencasts would you all like to see? Maybe I can hire someone to help out. Perhaps, a week in review report? It would cover significant items, news, etc.

4336 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says
I agree. The blog is actually going through some changes. I’m trying to make it more connected to the marketplace, rather than just posting random web design tuts. We’ll still have those, but I want to focus on the actual marketplace much more. :) What kinds of screencasts would you all like to see? Maybe I can hire someone to help out. Perhaps, a week in review report? It would cover significant items, news, etc.

That would be awesome Jeffrey, Items, featured authors, featured files, general news, popular files, etc :)

962 posts
+5 more
webdesigndeluxe says
Maybe I can hire someone to help out. Perhaps, a week in review report? It would cover significant items, news, etc.

I’d love to help out. I’m great at screencasts :D Let me know if you’re interested :)

2023 posts Review Manager
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says
Doesn’t Cyan have such a friendly voice?

+1

by
by
by
by
by
by