2324 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

Codecanyon has an new category, called “mobile”, pretty nice but is it just me or are those prices skyhigh?

Whats the deal with those prices?

http://codecanyon.net/category/mobile

5490 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

Its not you, I think they are ridiculously over zealous

4272 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+14 more
Enabled Volunteer moderator says

Oh you have got to be kidding me. So if I make a FLASH template for a mobile phone I have to upload it to CodeCanyon ? Oh man :|

421 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Germany
MASSIX says

How do I have to sort this category in? Can we sell their our apps for iPhone and iPad with all the open code, so the guys can buy it and create other apps with it? We have for example some nice game applications.

We also created apps for Audi and are really interested in this new category, but the prices are way too low.

3135 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Daniel_R says

Codecanyon has an new category, called “mobile”, pretty nice but is it just me or are those prices skyhigh?

Whats the deal with those prices?

http://codecanyon.net/category/mobile

I think they prices are fine, Mark. Mobile industry development is expensive and very well pay.

421 posts
  • Located in Germany
MASSIX says

How do I have to sort this category in? Can we sell their our apps for iPhone and iPad with all the open code, so the guys can buy it and create other apps with it? We have for example some nice game applications. We also created apps for Audi and are really interested in this new category, but the prices are way too low.

Can the Envato staff tell me please something about it? We wanna create apps for this new category but wanna know some informations first :)

Thx

2324 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

How do I have to sort this category in? Can we sell their our apps for iPhone and iPad with all the open code, so the guys can buy it and create other apps with it? We have for example some nice game applications. We also created apps for Audi and are really interested in this new category, but the prices are way too low.

Can the Envato staff tell me please something about it? We wanna create apps for this new category but wanna know some informations first :)

Thx

yes still no response from the staff about this new cat…

421 posts
  • Located in Germany
MASSIX says

Thx
yes still no response from the staff about this new cat…

Its kinda sad. I allready wrote the support, Collis and Mark for some info and to tell them that we can offer some cool and modern apps for the new category, but nothing came back :(

1640 posts Building the Web.
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+7 more
ZoomIt says

Its kinda sad. I allready wrote the support, Collis and Mark for some info and to tell them that we can offer some cool and modern apps for the new category, but nothing came back :(

try talking to Jeffrey, he can help you

256 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Belgium
+9 more
Sitebase says

@MASSIX Like Zoomit said: try to contact Jeffrey, he is responsible for this new category.

Just give Jeffrey some time to explain everything. The category was launched yesterday so Jeffrey is possibly busy with contacting developers and writing some information about this.

by
by
by
by
by
by