67 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Switzerland
380nm says

I still want an ipod touch. Because of the software store :)

406 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • United States
ryanterry says

I’m lovin’ the new Genius Playlist feature on iTunes 8. I’m also definitely looking forward to the release of the new iPhone firmwar 2.1 on Friday. Fix these dang bugs.

291 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United States
sonicsight says
Apple make the worst MP3 players. Like there machines it is total style over functionality. Both the iPhone and touch are the most useless pieces of thecnology, they don’t even support flash in their crummy iPhone browser. As a company they stink, to submit a request to have my iTouch fixed cost me €50 and that was just to speak to a member of Apple staff. Plus what sort of company has no complaints department, well here in Europe they don’t any way. MP3 players are simple, there is no need for all the nonsense that comes with Apple. Plus iTunes is the worst piece of software known to man. :(
+1 Ill be honest with you the iTouch and iPhone look awsome but i would never buy one purley because of iTunes and there lack of compatability and simplicity. Some other conpany like creative should make a touch screen mp3 player then i would buy it. and iTunes is the WORST software in the world. Whats up with only being able to put music on your device with iTunes…(without hacking), and if i buy a song i dont want to only be able to use it on 1 computer and only on iPods i payed for the song. And please allow for drag and drop music files… using ipod synch is so annoying plus if you sync it it will sometimes create duplicate entrys of a song.
1389 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+3 more
Pdesignx says

everybody around me wants to have an ipod or have already one… but i don’t want to have one and i don’t even like them…

am i really wierd :P

406 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • United States
ryanterry says
+1 Ill be honest with you the iTouch and iPhone look awsome but i would never buy one purley because of iTunes and there lack of compatability and simplicity. Some other conpany like creative should make a touch screen mp3 player then i would buy it. and iTunes is the WORST software in the world. Whats up with only being able to put music on your device with iTunes…(without hacking), and if i buy a song i dont want to only be able to use it on 1 computer and only on iPods i payed for the song. And please allow for drag and drop music files… using ipod synch is so annoying plus if you sync it it will sometimes create duplicate entrys of a song.
I hear ya. It sucks that you have to use iTunes for syncing, but you don’t HAVE to buy music from the iTunes store. I buy a lot of my music from Amazon’s MP3 store. All purchases are no-drm mp3 files! Their software is pretty amazing. It downloads and automatically puts the music in iTunes for you. Slick. I actually like iTunes, but I can understand why some people don’t.
1080 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Kuwait
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Madness says

what do you all think about the purple one?

by
by
by
by
by
by