• India
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
cloud9communication says

now i will not withdraw money from envato. will only do it when i am need of the money. because as the money transfers into bank its finished in days and I thought paypal would be nice place to keep our savings. But now i feel envato is good place to keep our savings. and hopes there is no withdrawal limit in envato although i have’t earned alot from envato but still want to know as you never know which file will change my future and life in envato.

409 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • India
Dhruv says
well this s for those people who doesn’t pay tax and we know that there is lot of black money in india…

Yeah, There are trillions of black money…,

But let’s face it, nothing can be done against it and in future when i make lots of money, I wont pay any taxes either.. (for now i do pay my taxes.)

This will never change.

5764 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

now i will not withdraw money from envato. will only do it when i am need of the money. because as the money transfers into bank its finished in days and I thought paypal would be nice place to keep our savings. But now i feel envato is good place to keep our savings. and hopes there is no withdrawal limit in envato although i have’t earned alot from envato but still want to know as you never know which file will change my future and life in envato.

There is no problem in withdrawing Envato to Bank account. The business bank account + Swift transfer works fine.

The problems are for those using paypal as medium to receive payment from multiple clients as small amounts (which is irrelevant to Envato earnings btw). In the past each and every freelancer I have seen never cared about paying taxes (by withdrawing through mediums other than direct bank transfer). In fact one guy advised me that we don’t need to pay tax if we withdraw through paypal. It is sad to see people don’t respect govt / system. It is slow but for a reason most times.

by
by
by
by
by
by