We’ve got two new shiny upload services ready for testing on PhotoDune. So jump on in and give them a whirl and post your feedback in this thread.
- Web Uploader – If you’ve only got a few items to upload this is the best method for getting your photos onto PhotoDune.
- FTP Uploader – Our FTP service is suitable for photographers with larger portfolios, follow our step by step instructions on get started with the FTP .
Note: Be sure all photos contain IPTC data for Title, Description, and Tags (max 50) as we’ll automically extract these from both uploaders.
If you’re having any issues with either services you can still use the classic uploader.
Ops, I used the web uploader but forgot to add tags, really sorry about this. Great feature btw!
i can’t see the tag’s box … why ?
When I upload pictures using the ftp service they somethimes dissapear. On the upload page it says for example “10 pictures pending”, but when I click the link they dissapear and don’t return.
Is this a bug, or did I do something wrong?
I’m having trouble uploading a Homepage Image photo on my profile page. I’m using a JPEG that is 590×242 pixels, at a resolution of 72. That means the pixel dimensions are 418.3K.
I get an error message saying the photo must be less than 100KB. How?
I saved someone else’s Homepage Image to my desktop and checked their image size, and it is the same as mine.
What am I doing wrong?
You could try to lower you jpg quality setting to ~80% to reduce the file size.
I tried your ftp uploader and it works great if no model release is needed.
I uploaded few batches of photos with model releases placed in /bulk_import/photos/model_releases/ and after processing I can see in relevant folders that each files has a release (for example /bulk_import/.batches/9ae3a3f4-df86-11e0-a155-842b2b692e1a/.processed/2010_03_Kayla_0010.jpg and /bulk_import/.batches/9ae3a3f4-df86-11e0-a155-842b2b692e1a/.processed/2010_03_Kayla_0010_model_releases.zip),
but they still get
“We’re sorry, we will need to have an image of the model attached to the Model Release form in order for proper identification. Please resubmit your image plus a Model Release form with an image of the Model attached. Thank you!”
I think I won’t upload anymore for a while and hope it will get fixed.
I opened a ticket and all I got was ‘follow the guide’ .. which I have.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.