2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
yvonnewolf says

Hi -

Is there a tutorial that takes you page by page or step by step to create the new Picasso Wordpress site? I’m not finding it as easy to set up/follow as I thought.

Thank you! -Yvonne

3799 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

You could ask the author but if there were tutorial videos then they are likely to have been included in the purchase files.
Otherwise you may have to hire a freelancer to help you. Good luck

170 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+2 more
MsTrends says

Definitely, there is a step by step guide bundled with the theme. Just replied to ur email. Plz check!

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
yvonnewolf says

You could ask the author but if there were tutorial videos then they are likely to have been included in the purchase files.
Otherwise you may have to hire a freelancer to help you. Good luck

Thank you for taking the time to respond/comment! The author emailed me and hopefully I’ll be on my way shortly! Cheers!

by
by
by
by
by
by