5361 posts The Dude Abides
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+9 more
CodingJack says

Thought there was a thread for this but couldn’t seem to find it. This is a great idea, but the “suggestions” need some work. The item I purchased was a non-WordPress JavaScript item from CodeCanyon, but my suggestions were all for WordPress products (both themes and plugins). So HTML templates and other non-WordPress scripts would have better matched my purchase.

But overall it looks fantastic and hopefully will lead to additional sales. And if you really wanted to take it to the next level, run some special promotions on this page such a 10% discount on any item purchased within the next 24 hours.. basically anything that’s going to keep the customer shopping :)

2645 posts Community Team
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+19 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Thought there was a thread for this but couldn’t seem to find it. This is a great idea, but the “suggestions” need some work. The item I purchased was a non-WordPress JavaScript item from CodeCanyon, but my suggestions were all for WordPress products (both themes and plugins). So HTML templates and other non-WordPress scripts would have better matched my purchase. But overall it looks fantastic and hopefully will lead to additional sales. And if you really wanted to take it to the next level, run some special promotions on this page such a 10% discount on any item purchased within the next 24 hours.. basically anything that’s going to keep the customer shopping :)

Hey CodingJack,

Sorry for the delay in answering this! Thank you for the feedback, I’ll be sure to pass it on. As this is quite new, it’s a work in progress and your suggestions are highly appreciated :) Special promotions are part of a different project and may or may not tie into this feature in the future.

Thanks again!

by
by
by
by
by
by