I have noticed one presentation template with a more higher price than a standard average price on the market place. It kept me wondering whether the reviewer has made a mistake on putting the price or this is a new pricing for any presentation template file on GR.
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Exclusive Author
- Czech Republic
Hmm, it is double priced…
I think it is a mistake, otherwise all prices would change. I’m curious if it will have sales with this price.
It seems like the reviewer mistakenly priced it according to logo templates.