3085 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says

Just thought if you guys could take a glimpse over my profile image and let me know how does it look. I know the avatar looks weird but I couldn’t think of anything else.

353 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
MonikaM says

Hi Raincutter,

I like it … and the font is great. :)

389 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
RZDESIGN says

Looks great! I like it :D

3085 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says
Hi Raincutter, I like it … and the font is great. :)

Thank you for reply Monika. Glad that you liked it. BTW love your avatar. Colorful stuff. :)

Looks great! I like it :D
Thanks RZDESIGN . I’ve spent a few days in thinking what could be unique in a profile image and came up with this. Glad that you liked it.
353 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
MonikaM says

Thanks Raincutter :) I draw this self-portrait (my profile image and avatar) a while ago but I’m not quite happy yet so I’m constantly changing the profile image.

178 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
JinWook says

Looks good. I really like the texture and the brown yellow spectrum is one of my favorites.

3085 posts
+6 more
Raincutter says
Thanks Raincutter :) I draw this self-portrait (my profile image and avatar) a while ago but I’m not quite happy yet so I’m constantly changing the profile image.
Why don’t you keep a bigger image of your avatar as your profile image? I really think it will look great cuz your avatar seems really beautiful to me. It’s vector right?
Looks good. I really like the texture and the brown yellow spectrum is one of my favorites.
thnx Jin. I’m obsessed with ancient papers, scrolls, and similar designs thus it’s one of my favorite color combination too.
353 posts
+5 more
MonikaM says
Why don’t you keep a bigger image of your avatar as your profile image? I really think it will look great cuz your avatar seems really beautiful to me. It’s vector right?

I’m obsessed with ancient papers, scrolls, and similar designs thus it’s one of my favorite color combination too.

Some grungy backgrounds with ancient style would be great …

3085 posts
+6 more
Raincutter says

I’m obsessed with ancient papers, scrolls, and similar designs thus it’s one of my favorite color combination too.
Some grungy backgrounds with ancient style would be great …

Nice idea. :) Thnx, would definitely make something like that once I complete this local web project. Happy sales. :)

353 posts
+5 more
MonikaM says

Thanks Raincutter! Happy sales to you too … :)

by
by
by
by
by
by