• Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Croatia
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
segen says

Before I submit I would like to hear Your opinion, maybe a suggestion if You think there’s something that should be changed. Thanks in advance.

here the design

2952 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
DDStudios says

Nice design , altough there is some flaws.

You need a Login button.

There is too much info for an home page and nothing stand out so there is no focus.

You have to set a hierarchy of important thing to focus the user’s attention because like it is now , nobody will read the content.

Header + Footer are really good .. re-work the content before submitting it , I think it’s gonna be rejected but this is my opinion ..

Make some item stand out more than other , make it tight. Keep only 1-2 services (there is a services page for long info like that) and maybe just keep 1 testimonials with an option to read more.

Tell me what you think ;)

Dany

698 posts
  • Croatia
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
segen says

Yeah I thought so too. Login? Ooops I frogott. Other than that I’ll try to make it more interesting.

2016 posts Review Manager
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Australia
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
+7 more
jremick Staff says

I agree with DDStudios. You need to work on guiding your eyes through the page from most important content to least important. For me, there is too much blue, but that’s just my opinion. You’re definitely on your way though, keep at it! :-)

698 posts
  • Croatia
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
segen says

tnx xmdsys I know it’s to crowded wright now and I’m gonna change some things and re upload for more comments. It’s just I wanted to put it all on homepage to get some feedback on content too.

I’ll keep You updated.

698 posts
  • Croatia
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
segen says

I’m done with this one too. A reviewer comment would be also nice.

here the design

2016 posts Review Manager
  • Envato Staff
  • Australia
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
+7 more
jremick Staff says

It looks good segen. I would suggest increasing the space between your main body column and your sidebar column though. As it is, they are close enough that they visually blend a bit. I would probably increase it to a 30 or 40 pixel space.

The 3 columns at the bottom don’t need as much space between them but I would probably give them 20 or 30 pixels of space between.

Other than that, I think it looks pretty good so far. I think the only other thing that is bothering me is the who are we section. It feels like that section needs something like a really transparent background as some sort of container to really help divide it and make it stand out as the next most important element after your headline. Anyway, just my opinion there. Keep up the good work!

698 posts
  • Croatia
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
segen says
It looks good segen. I would suggest increasing the space between your main body column and your sidebar column though. As it is, they are close enough that they visually blend a bit. I would probably increase it to a 30 or 40 pixel space.

The 3 columns at the bottom don’t need as much space between them but I would probably give them 20 or 30 pixels of space between.

Other than that, I think it looks pretty good so far. I think the only other thing that is bothering me is the who are we section. It feels like that section needs something like a really transparent background as some sort of container to really help divide it and make it stand out as the next most important element after your headline. Anyway, just my opinion there. Keep up the good work!

It’s 960 grid based design so I’ll keep those columns next to each other. Who are we? part…don’t want to box that either, I’ll keep it airy like now. Thanks for Your suggestions, always nice to read them ;) I’ll be uploading it soon with more sub pages.

155 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • France
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
SachaG says
It’s 960 grid based design so I’ll keep those columns next to each other.

Why is everybody using 960.gs when Blueprint does the exact same thing (and more), and can also be customized to use any grid you want ?

http://kematzy.com/blueprint-generator/

698 posts
  • Croatia
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
segen says
Why is everybody using 960.gs when Blueprint does the exact same thing (and more), and can also be customized to use any grid you want ?

I use PS template from 960.gs for design. CSS is done always from scratch.

by
by
by
by
by
by