Anps says
470 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
virtuti says

Maybe I am subjective but everything you do I like a lot.

One thing that bothers me though is body font and its size–maybe try another font and definitely it should be bigger (very difficult to read it now).

One more note: maybe try to take off icons from blog index and single post, somehow they “dirt” the design and affect cleanness-at least this is my opinion (you know, in my next project I am not going to use any single icon, I feel that this icon trend becomes out-of-date trend, maybe it is time to stop using it, do not know).

Also, if blog index excerpt will not have a featured image, will it look still good? Try to remove temporarily an image to test how blog excerpt looks as text only.

One more thing: navigation, isn’t it too long and doesn’t it contain too many menu items? Isn’t it too simple?

Footer is fine to my eye, very clean. Well, in the end it will be accepted, I am certain about it.

1588 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Anps says

As always thank you for your fantastic feedback, was thinking about that open sans body font, you are right it has to go byby :), about the icons, will try a bit different approach on blog page, overall will definitely take your advice on some stuff.

About overall usage of icons in some cases they are very useful since visualisation is much more powerful tool for marketing then just text people intend to miss words :)

Any way stay tuned :)

20 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Romania
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+3 more
tagDiv says

Hello, I really like your design but I think envato is pushing us to come up with more variations. I think it isn’t enough anymore to have perfect typology + alignment + color … in the one page niche.

probably in wp category you can come up with some unique features and they will let you in. In psd I think you will need custom made elements (photoshop).

- I’m not the guy with the design from tagdiv ~radu

1588 posts
+5 more
Anps says

Mostly I designed everything custom, i got rejected again today with twiked version:

Home
Secondary menu
Blog
Portfolio item
Single blog view
Team profile
Shortcodes

I will try a bit more now :)since now i didn’t get any useful feedback from reviewers.

thank you

1497 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
OriginalEXE says

I don’t really like post text right now. Everything else is great in my opinion, good job.

1588 posts
+5 more
Anps says

Hi guys, just redone home page, hope its big enough difference, already submitted, waiting for approval, what do you think?

Home

thanks

1588 posts
+5 more
Anps says

Rejected again,

review message:

Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

We appreciate your submission and look forward to seeing your future submissions

Now this is getting a bit frustrating, since I am quite some time on here and do check the psd category, most popular and current approvals and well don’t want to point fingers. Would like kaillon’s or ivor’s comment see here :) since i don’t know who reviewed this for the 4th time. :)

Since I am not getting any response that make any sense and they removed option to rate the reviewer, funny a? :)

I wont give up, just want to know if this is lost case or I should go on.

thanks all

450 posts Don't be a HATER!
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
webinpixels says

Love the design!

But I think it bit plain for PSD category ( I know it was flat, clean flat ). And, some elements are not new (reviewer call this as unique elements, I guess). The heading style ( The teams, portfolio, etc) already used in lots of themes and PSD. That portfolio lists style, seems very popular in one page website. Check once again in the contact form layout – seems not finished yet. Also, the menu style and font (not sure about the font, I dont like it).

Just my 2 cents bud. ( btw, I’m not a designer ) :D

If I were you, I’d start coding it into WP and forget to submit this into PSD.

Good luck :)

31 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
aldhydany says

i love it,

by
by
by
by
by