2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Jacobkus says

Hi,

I’ve seen some of your comments about the bunch of submissions lately, you were against it!

I just don’t understand, all your comments is against reviewers and now you want more reviewers so you can just get your theme approved?

You are just an author like everyone else, be patient and you’ll get your turn, what if your theme got hard rejected or soft reject?

Don’t be so sure that your theme will get approved once you submit it ;)

Be patient!!

1771 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

You’re just a cloner who’s afraid of posting his message from the original account, shame on you. Yes, I am against the quality of some of the submissions, but I didn’t say that they don’t do good job or something similar. The item has been waiting for 3 days almost and still it’s at the end of the queue list, seems like I’ll have to wait for one more day, this has never happened before.

SnoopyIndustries
SnoopyIndustries Recent Posts Threads Started
359 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
+2 more
SnoopyIndustries says

You’re just a cloner who’s afraid of posting his message from the original account, shame on you. Yes, I am against the quality of some of the submissions, but I didn’t say that they don’t do good job or something similar. The item has been waiting for 3 days almost and still it’s at the end of the queue list, seems like I’ll have to wait for one more day, this has never happened before.

It happens from time to time C. Not sure about HTML /WP but there were no new PSD items today, so I guess they took a day off.

27 posts
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
ThemeSmack says

They all get reviewed individually, and accepted individually? Without envanto changing the way the homepage works it won’t always be fair. You can’t expect themes to be held off until the next day as there will be a massive backlog.

The backlog is exactly the problem FinalDestiny was talking about Ben. Reviews take place somewhere around 3-4AM GMT +0(London time) each time. That means that at around that hour, 4-5-6 new ones come live for each category. Sometimes even more. And when this happens, the 6th one in the list (unless it’s an exceptional item) won’t prolly get half the first page time the first one will. I agree with your op that the UI could be improved, and even perhaps having items from the last 24-48 hours randomly showing up on the top positions on each refresh. I think this way everybody would be a bit more satisfied with the results.

Otherwise, 6 to 6, or at least 12 to 12 hour reviews would be kind of a good idea as FD pointed out.

+1

1467 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Anps says

This kind of threads are useless, it was chewed over many times and not 1 useful answer, explanation/hint/ray of hope was given. So what’s the point right?

35 posts
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+3 more
NORDiX says

Hi,

I’ve seen some of your comments about the bunch of submissions lately, you were against it!

I just don’t understand, all your comments is against reviewers and now you want more reviewers so you can just get your theme approved?

You are just an author like everyone else, be patient and you’ll get your turn, what if your theme got hard rejected or soft reject?

Don’t be so sure that your theme will get approved once you submit it ;)

Be patient!!

+1

35 posts
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+3 more
NORDiX says

This kind of threads are useless, it was chewed over many times and not 1 useful answer, explanation/hint/ray of hope was given. So what’s the point right?
+1
138 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
x4er0 says

No, it’s not good. Check: You uploading theme, It will be accepted, tomorow you checking TF and your item is on 4th page in category with 2 sales… but should be more soft-rejects (sometimes we have one problem with theme like bad margin of one image and we get hard reject) and themes with soft-reject should be checked in the first priority.

by
by
by
by
by
by