• Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
illuminations says

I’m not sure why I wasn’t replied to from my post here four days ago but I’d still like to know how long it takes changes to tags to take effect after they are updated? It seems to me that it takes a few days but I’m not sure.

236 posts Marketplace Developer
  • Envato Staff
  • Envato Developer
  • New Zealand
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
madlep Dev says

I’m not sure why I wasn’t replied to from my post here four days ago but I’d still like to know how long it takes changes to tags to take effect after they are updated? It seems to me that it takes a few days but I’m not sure.

Hey illuminations. What item is that for? Post a link, and I’ll take a look for you.

114 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Italy
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
KajinDetier says

Thank you :)

1256 posts
  • Bought between 1000 and 4999 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
graphic4444 says

I noticed one good update; that in “downloads” you can now sort by “recent updates”; that’s a big plus for those of us who’ve bought a lot, makes it much easier to find and download recent updated files, by marketplace. Good search upgrade :)

25 posts Elite Program Manager
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Staff
  • Australia
Not_A_Robot Staff says

Nice work Michelle and team!

311 posts
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
Berlin-InEar says

Good news!

97 posts
  • Slovakia
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
miroslavzv says

I noticed one good update; that in “downloads” you can now sort by “recent updates”; that’s a big plus for those of us who’ve bought a lot, makes it much easier to find and download recent updated files, by marketplace. Good search upgrade :)

It is already here for a months :)

693 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+3 more
OhmLab says

Brilliant video and helpful updates. Great work all the way around! We are poised to see exponential growth and satisfaction in 2014. :)

5754 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

Displaying this kind of videos adds more responsibilities and commitments on output. From one point of view, it is a great way of communication but considering the past few year’s situation with search, lets be honest…

We need to see the output through our direct user experience – not just what is just going on behind the scenes videos. Not sure if I am the only one feels odd when a critical feature being promoted on videos before even checking if the users actually responds to that feature positively. Oh well, when it comes to a gray-subjective feature, the user response has zero impact on development :(

Looks like half of the users will be navigating through updated search – but without knowing if they are navigating through old one or updated one. In this scenario, the door is closed for even feedbacks.

385 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • United States
illuminations says

Thank Madlep, The issue seems to be worked out now. I had recently updated some of my tags and for a a few days I didn’t see my files in searches utilizing some of my new tags. The files now show up in those searches though. All is good.

Hey illuminations. What item is that for? Post a link, and I’ll take a look for you.
by
by
by
by
by
by