2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

Hey everyone! As of today, I’ll be taking over for Collis as the site manager of Theme Forest. Please direct all of your questions, concerns, criticisms, etc. to me from now on. I’ll be sure to do my best to help you as best as I can.

To tell you all a bit about myself, I’m a freelance web developer who is most comfortable when working in the .NET framework. When I’m not working on this site, or on my own projects, you’ll probably find me at NETTUTS .com – where I work as the Editor. I live in Nashville, Tennessee with my fiance’ and little dachshund.

Speaking of which, you’ll see some cross promotion between NT and TF over the next couple of weeks. :)

1429 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
kailoon Envato team says

Hi Jeffrey! Welcome ! :)

80 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Denmark
+1 more
mads says

Welcome Jeffrey! Loving NETTUTS and looking forward to seeing some more promotion.

109 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Steven_B says

Welcome :D

1179 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
mabuc says

Hello Jeffrey, Nice to see you here. I like your works.

33 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 50+ members Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Steve says

Welcome aboard Captain Jeffrey! :)

250 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
simnor says

Hi there, welcome

34 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Amanda says

Hello Jeffrey,

Best of luck with your new position :)

84 posts Wordpress Developer
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
plexdesigns says

Welcome Jeffrey! :)

30 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Australia Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
jordanpayne says

Welcome mate!

I’m sure you will have a blast working on this project, congratulations!

by
by
by
by
by
by