3014 posts
    Helps us moderate the forums Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Won a competition
+16 more
dtbaker Envato team says

Thanks dev’s for the new CSV statement format! Much easier to parse :)

time to ditch the preg_match('/sold (.*) for (\d.*) w\/ rate of (.*)%/U',$csv_data[3],$matches)

item id / marketplace id would be handy as well * big grin *

526 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
tanpopo says

i like it a lot too :grin: much much clearer!

3085 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says

i like it a lot too :grin: much much clearer!

+1

385 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+8 more
uDesignStudios says

I would like to say that while I really welcome the change itself, I find the way it has been introduced rather unprofessional. I don’t understand why on earth do we have API versions if changes like this are applied to all versions? Since this change all our sale tracking and analytical software stopped working and I will have to spend this day fixing it instead of doing some productive work…. Had the change been introduced in the edge version of the API , no such problem would have occurred.

Could anybody at least notify us in advance if any such change is coming in the future?

317 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
kramz says

What happened to the total amount on referrals? I’m only getting my percentage but can’t see the amount deposited by the user. or is it just me?

2215 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says

What’s up with the new Statement-table layout? It’s much harder to quickly eye-through your sales and some columns are displayed in two rows (eg. the date).

1012 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
wizylabs says

And I was wondering leaflet app wasn’t working properly this mornin :D

632 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Thecodingdude says

Jesus a company Like envato breaking users’ apps?

They really should do versions instead of breaking the app.

3691 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
Joost Envato team says

Took me a bit to figure out what was different about the Statement page. Then I realised there was an extra column stating the price of the file, making several rows of files with long names (all right all right I get it, perhaps my file’s name is just too long) take more vertical space.

I guess it’s not really nessesary to display the sale price – after all, we know the price of our items and in the end we care about the money we make, not the money the costumer pays. Sure it might be handy in the csv, but on the statement page it just takes up space.

On introducing the csv-file update – I can’t help but agree with what was said above. Quite an unprofessional and odd move to just change the format like that, considering the interfacing with all the apps that drive on the API . :o

3014 posts
    Helps us moderate the forums Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Won a competition
+16 more
dtbaker Envato team says

I guess it’s not really nessesary to display the sale price

if someone purchases an extended license, the price will change. if your item is included in the bargain basement the price will change.

I can’t help but agree with what was said above. Quite an unprofessional and odd move

the CSV isn’t designed for people to automatically scrape. if that was the case they would put the information in the API . the API has versioning, the CSV download from the statement page should never have versioning.

any program that makes use of non-api’d content will certainly break from time to time as new features and layouts are added to the marketplace.

by
by
by
by
by
by