28 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Australia Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
lucas says

Hey guys,

We’ve made some changes to the new item page and the item edit page so that tags look a bit more flash, and tell you how many you’ve added to make it easier to stay under the maximum allowed.

We hope you like them!

Lucas

269 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has referred 1+ members
+2 more
sightsignal says

Sometimes I copy/paste the tags from another of my items – it’s practical. Just tried this now and unfortunately it creates a huge box with all the words inside, instead of one word per box.

So, while it does look better, to me it loses a lot of functionality. And I’m guessing for other videohive authors with many videos that are similar if not equal in terms of tags, the copy/paste thing was very useful. This just adds extra typing time. :\

651 posts SickFlyers.com
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

Nice!!! but why only 15 ?

1839 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

Nice!!! but why only 15 ?

It says Max 30 keywords. I guess that was a mistake ;)

1839 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

Sometimes I copy/paste the tags from another of my items – it’s practical. Just tried this now and unfortunately it creates a huge box with all the words inside, instead of one word per box. So, while it does look better, to me it loses a lot of functionality. And I’m guessing for other videohive authors with many videos that are similar if not equal in terms of tags, the copy/paste thing was very useful. This just adds extra typing time. :\

I agree, while it looks better, THE COPY AND PASTE METHOD WAS FAR MORE CONVENIENT FOR US. As of now when we paste our tags, 30 tags become one big TAG.

2263 posts Bird is the word..
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says

I never realized it was so hard for people to count words or hit the delete button, sorry for not sounding too enthusiastic, but really, tags in submissions are more important than the huge list of ideas and feedback Envato has had over 6 years?

269 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has referred 1+ members
+2 more
sightsignal says

And as an afterthought, I do realize I can (and from now on, have to) keep a text document just to have blocks of tags to copy from.

But the previous tag UI was fine and handy for that purpose. If it was just about displaying the number of tags, couldn’t those be counted through the number of commas written? Without reducing functionality?

1171 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
chiccosinalo says

looks more sexy, nice work guys!

3919 posts After Effects Templates
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+8 more
miseld says

Thanks for the info Lucas.

2118 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

Sometimes I copy/paste the tags from another of my items – it’s practical. Just tried this now and unfortunately it creates a huge box with all the words inside, instead of one word per box. So, while it does look better, to me it loses a lot of functionality. And I’m guessing for other videohive authors with many videos that are similar if not equal in terms of tags, the copy/paste thing was very useful. This just adds extra typing time. :\

+1

At first I was thrilled to have tags counter so I can finally stop using third-party apps. But then I read this comment and tried it out myself. It really sucks that we can’t copy/paste anymore.

by
by
by
by
by
by