• Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Philippines
dunhakdis says

Hello Guys!

I am not sure why my item is hard rejected. Any insights from you guys would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Rejection Message:

Unfortunately your submission Plethora – Clean & Minimal BuddyPress Theme isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies. Please see our Knowledgebase for more information: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/399/57/

Our Review team also provided these comments:

Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

We appreciate your submission and look forward to seeing your future submissions.

Here is the demo http://plethora.dunhakdis.me/

Cheers! :)

29 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Portugal
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
leaftree says

Hello,

First impression, the theme looks clean and that is an advantage, but you will need to improve and create new elements. Our suggestions to you would be the following:
- Experiment with new typography. Try to create contrast between the Headlines and the regular text. Give some spacing and try new fonts.
- Search for new colors to use, and try to give some color to your content. This doesn’t mean that you should use 7+ different colors on a single version. Choose 2,3 colors and use them throughout the site.
- Try to improve the existing elements and create new ones. Experiment with icons, colors, lists, images, something different. When we look at your elements they are too plain and white.
- As a side note, your menu doesn’t maintain the active link on the parent item when visiting a child element. Also, when you click on the About us page, for example, your menu doesn’t mark the About us link as active. That feels strange.

This is our opinion and we are not experts here, but we hope you get approved soon ;).
Best regards

103 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Philippines
dunhakdis says

Hi leaftree!

Thank you so much for that valuable feedback. Those are the things exactly I am thinking right now. Will take a rest for a day and see what I can do in order to improve it (there are a lot of things to improve). I really appreciate your time and I hope the best for you and your team,

Thanks!

123 posts
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
isoolt says

i think you are using font-awesome but you forget to include it the icons is not showing up

103 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Philippines
dunhakdis says

Well ya. Its not showing on firefox.. lol! Too many errors.. I think I really need to reevaluate the theme and spend two more weeks on this .

More advice would be much appreciated! Thanks…

by
by
by
by
by
by