Not a bad start, but try to do something to differentiate your work from others. Either with color used, or design, maybe programming. It must have something that is catchy, otherwise it will be another ordinary theme among many many others. Work more on the wow factor.
Thank you for suggestions, cre4tive, it’s appreciated
Very vice design. My suggestion is to give more attention to details – “read more” buttons, borders, arrows and other small elements because some of them looks not finished, uncertain. For example:
- use image arrows instead of text » arrows, this is bad practice
- border between items in the footer can’t be the same color and weight as you used in the widget title
Hi Themico, maybe I should “buttonize” read more links and work more on the details such as borders etc. and reconsider the visual hierarchy @ footer when it comers to borders, thanks so much for valuable suggestions
This is actually a good start. I like how you work on your design and color blending.
Design looks nice. My suggestion is to give more margin/padding in the footer column or try some other color variation in footer text.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.